40 Japanese Banks Mulling Core System Integration
Tokyo, Nov. 17 (Jiji Press)--Forty Japanese banks, mainly regional lenders, are considering integrating their core systems, sources familiar with the matter said Thursday.
They aim to cut costs drastically by shifting to a system employing cloud technology, the sources said.
- 12/03 18:09 Mitsukoshi Department Store Expands into Philippines
- 12/01 22:09 Duty-Free Sales Surge at Japan Department Stores in Nov.
- 12/01 21:24 Line Unit Starts Delivery of Prescribed Drugs
- 12/01 20:18 INTERVIEW: Resona to Invest 100 B. Yen, Including in Nonfinancial Firms
- 12/01 12:44 Honda to Make New Fuel Cell Vehicle in U.S. from 2024
- 11/30 09:33 Peach Aviation to Cancel 92 Flights during Winter Holidays
- 11/29 22:41 Mitsubishi Motors to Pay Extra Bonuses amid Inflation
- 11/29 22:11 Honda to Resume Production at Wuhan Plants
- 11/29 19:22 8 Japan Automakers' Domestic Output Surges 36 Pct in Oct.
- 11/29 19:22 Japan's 10 Major Power Firms Keep Rates Unchanged for Jan.
- 11/29 10:50 Honda Halts Auto Plant in Wuhan
- 11/28 19:27 Nissan Revamps Serena Minivan
- 11/28 17:22 NEC to Build New Development Facility near Tokyo