Collapsed FTX Eyes Sales of Japanese, Other Subsidiaries
New York, Nov. 19 (Jiji Press)--Collapsed cryptocurrency exchange operator FTX Trading Ltd. said Saturday that it will "explore sales, recapitalizations or other strategic transactions" with regard to some subsidiaries including FTX Japan K.K. in the coming weeks.
FTX is apparently planning to use proceeds from possible subsidiary sales for payments to its creditors.
- 12/03 18:09 Mitsukoshi Department Store Expands into Philippines
- 12/01 22:09 Duty-Free Sales Surge at Japan Department Stores in Nov.
- 12/01 21:24 Line Unit Starts Delivery of Prescribed Drugs
- 12/01 20:18 INTERVIEW: Resona to Invest 100 B. Yen, Including in Nonfinancial Firms
- 12/01 12:44 Honda to Make New Fuel Cell Vehicle in U.S. from 2024
- 11/30 09:33 Peach Aviation to Cancel 92 Flights during Winter Holidays
- 11/29 22:41 Mitsubishi Motors to Pay Extra Bonuses amid Inflation
- 11/29 22:11 Honda to Resume Production at Wuhan Plants
- 11/29 19:22 8 Japan Automakers' Domestic Output Surges 36 Pct in Oct.
- 11/29 19:22 Japan's 10 Major Power Firms Keep Rates Unchanged for Jan.
- 11/29 10:50 Honda Halts Auto Plant in Wuhan
- 11/28 19:27 Nissan Revamps Serena Minivan
- 11/28 17:22 NEC to Build New Development Facility near Tokyo