NTT East to Assist Production of Edible Crickets
Tokyo, Jan. 19 (Jiji Press)--Nippon Telegraph and Telephone East Corp. said Thursday it aims to launch a business of supporting the production of edible crickets, at a time when insect eating is drawing attention.
Earlier this month, the Japanese telecom company started an experiment on the information and communications technology-based automation of cricket production at a facility of the company in the city of Chofu, Tokyo.
- 02/04 16:05 Sushi Chains Adopting Measures against Pranks
- 02/03 22:14 Data on 13,960 Customers Fraudulently Accessed at Kyushu Electric
- 02/03 20:44 Bank of Yokohama to Buy Kanagawa Bank
- 02/03 12:43 Hino Forecasting 55-B.-Yen Net Loss for FY 2022
- 02/03 12:20 Mitsubishi Tanabe Abandons Commercialization of COVID Vaccine
- 02/03 08:57 Nissan, Renault to Meet Press Mon. on Partnership Review
- 02/02 21:43 Honda to Sell Fuel Cell Systems
- 02/02 21:40 ANA, JAL Log 1st April-Dec. Net Profits in 3 Yrs
- 02/02 20:59 (Update) Z Holdings to Merge with Line, Yahoo Japan
- 02/02 20:28 (Update) Sony Raises Full-Year Profit Forecasts
- 02/02 20:08 (Update) 5 Major Japanese Banks' Net Profits Fall in April-Dec.
- 02/02 19:37 5 Major Japanese Banks' Net Profits Fall in April-Dec.
- 02/02 18:05 (Update) Sony Group to Promote Veep Totoki to President
- 02/02 17:08 Sony Raises Full-Year Profit Forecasts
- 02/02 16:58 Z Holdings to Merge with Subsidiaries Line, Yahoo Japan
- 02/02 14:08 Sony Group to Promote Veep Totoki to President
- 02/01 23:02 Aeon to Raise Part-Timer Wages by 7 Pct
- 02/01 22:30 8 Major Japan Power Firms Log Net Losses in April-Dec.
- 02/01 21:24 4 Major Japanese Dept. Stores Post Solid Sales Growth in Jan.
- 02/01 17:39 Japan, Foreign Quantum Tech Bodies Agree to Launch Int'l Council
- 02/01 13:01 Hino to Resume Shipments of Profia Truck
- 02/01 11:29 3 JR Group Firms Log 1st April-Dec. Net Profits in 3 Yrs
- 02/01 00:41 NTT Ends ADSL Service
- 01/31 23:17 Toyota Labor Union to Seek Largest Wage Hike in 20 Years
- 01/31 22:03 Kansai Electric Sets Up Task Force over Fraudulent Data Browsing
- 01/31 12:38 Scandal Pushes Down SMBC Nikko's April-Dec. Revenue by 33 B. Yen
- 01/30 23:08 Tokyo Disneyland Operator to Raise Wages by 7 Pct
- 01/30 22:27 Toyota Labor Union to Seek Smaller Bonuses
- 01/30 20:45 (Update) More Data Fraudulently Accessed at Kansai Electric
- 01/30 19:08 (Update 2) Nissan, Renault Agree on Equal Cross-Shareholding
- 01/30 17:59 Vehicle Production in Japan Falls for 4th Year in 2022
- 01/30 17:55 (Update) Toyota Ranks Top in Global Auto Sales for 3 Years in Row
- 01/30 17:41 More Data Fraudulently Accessed at Kansai Electric
- 01/30 16:56 (Update) Nissan, Renault Agree on Equal Cross-Shareholding
- 01/30 13:35 Toyota Ranks Top in Global Auto Sales for 3 Years in Row
- 01/29 21:07 INTERVIEW: Torikizoku Considering Wage, Price Hikes as Package