(Update) TEPCO to Seek Govt Approval for Household Rate Hike
Tokyo, Jan. 20 (Jiji Press)--Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings Inc. <9501> plans to apply as early as next week for government approval to raise its regulated electricity rates for households, it was learned Friday.
The plan reflects a decline in earnings at the power supplier due to surges in prices for liquefied natural gas and other fuels for power generation, against the backdrop of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- 02/03 22:14 Data on 13,960 Customers Fraudulently Accessed at Kyushu Electric
- 02/03 20:44 Bank of Yokohama to Buy Kanagawa Bank
- 02/03 12:43 Hino Forecasting 55-B.-Yen Net Loss for FY 2022
- 02/03 12:20 Mitsubishi Tanabe Abandons Commercialization of COVID Vaccine
- 02/03 08:57 Nissan, Renault to Meet Press Mon. on Partnership Review
- 02/02 21:43 Honda to Sell Fuel Cell Systems
- 02/02 21:40 ANA, JAL Log 1st April-Dec. Net Profits in 3 Yrs
- 02/02 20:59 (Update) Z Holdings to Merge with Line, Yahoo Japan
- 02/02 20:28 (Update) Sony Raises Full-Year Profit Forecasts
- 02/02 20:08 (Update) 5 Major Japanese Banks' Net Profits Fall in April-Dec.
- 02/02 19:37 5 Major Japanese Banks' Net Profits Fall in April-Dec.
- 02/02 18:05 (Update) Sony Group to Promote Veep Totoki to President
- 02/02 17:08 Sony Raises Full-Year Profit Forecasts
- 02/02 16:58 Z Holdings to Merge with Subsidiaries Line, Yahoo Japan
- 02/02 14:08 Sony Group to Promote Veep Totoki to President
- 02/01 23:02 Aeon to Raise Part-Timer Wages by 7 Pct
- 02/01 22:30 8 Major Japan Power Firms Log Net Losses in April-Dec.
- 02/01 21:24 4 Major Japanese Dept. Stores Post Solid Sales Growth in Jan.
- 02/01 17:39 Japan, Foreign Quantum Tech Bodies Agree to Launch Int'l Council
- 02/01 13:01 Hino to Resume Shipments of Profia Truck
- 02/01 11:29 3 JR Group Firms Log 1st April-Dec. Net Profits in 3 Yrs
- 02/01 00:41 NTT Ends ADSL Service
- 01/31 23:17 Toyota Labor Union to Seek Largest Wage Hike in 20 Years
- 01/31 22:03 Kansai Electric Sets Up Task Force over Fraudulent Data Browsing
- 01/31 12:38 Scandal Pushes Down SMBC Nikko's April-Dec. Revenue by 33 B. Yen
- 01/30 23:08 Tokyo Disneyland Operator to Raise Wages by 7 Pct
- 01/30 22:27 Toyota Labor Union to Seek Smaller Bonuses
- 01/30 20:45 (Update) More Data Fraudulently Accessed at Kansai Electric
- 01/30 19:08 (Update 2) Nissan, Renault Agree on Equal Cross-Shareholding
- 01/30 17:59 Vehicle Production in Japan Falls for 4th Year in 2022
- 01/30 17:55 (Update) Toyota Ranks Top in Global Auto Sales for 3 Years in Row
- 01/30 17:41 More Data Fraudulently Accessed at Kansai Electric
- 01/30 16:56 (Update) Nissan, Renault Agree on Equal Cross-Shareholding
- 01/30 13:35 Toyota Ranks Top in Global Auto Sales for 3 Years in Row
- 01/29 21:07 INTERVIEW: Torikizoku Considering Wage, Price Hikes as Package