Nidec Chairman Nagamori to Become Board Representative
Kyoto, March 13 (Jiji Press)--Shigenobu Nagamori, chairman and CEO of Nidec Corp. <6594>, will become representative of its board of directors without the right to represent the company in April next year, the Japanese motor maker said Monday.
Nidec also announced the names of five officials who will become executive vice presidents on April 1 this year, with one of them set to be chosen as president April next year.
To read a full story, please click here to find out how to subscribe.
- 03/20 22:03 Japan Biotech Startup Postpones TSE Listing
- 03/20 00:19 Randstad Mulls Scheme to Introduce Indian Talents to Japan Firms
- 03/17 01:52 Taisei Reports Failure to Meet Building Accuracy Standards
- 03/15 15:52 Japanese Startup Seeking Space-Viewing Balloon Passengers
- 03/15 15:51 Japan FY 2023 White Goods Shipments Projected to Grow 1.7 Pct
- 03/14 22:52 (Update) Negligence of Duty Found at Kansai Electric Unit
- 03/14 22:06 Negligence of Duty Found at Kansai Electric Unit
- 03/14 21:38 Manned Flying Car Makes 1st Outdoor Flight in Japan
- 03/14 20:20 Toto Eyes Washlet Toilet Seat Production in Germany
- 03/13 23:05 Nidec Chairman Nagamori to Become Board Representative