Manned Flying Car Makes 1st Outdoor Flight in Japan
Osaka, March 14 (Jiji Press)--Japan's first pilot-operated outdoor flight of a flying car was successfully conducted in the western city of Osaka on Tuesday.
The one-seater flying car made by Lift Aircraft Inc. of the United States flew for about 10 minutes. During the flight, it hovered some 8 meters above the ground and then circled.
To read a full story, please click here to find out how to subscribe.
- 03/20 22:03 Japan Biotech Startup Postpones TSE Listing
- 03/20 00:19 Randstad Mulls Scheme to Introduce Indian Talents to Japan Firms
- 03/17 01:52 Taisei Reports Failure to Meet Building Accuracy Standards
- 03/15 15:52 Japanese Startup Seeking Space-Viewing Balloon Passengers
- 03/15 15:51 Japan FY 2023 White Goods Shipments Projected to Grow 1.7 Pct
- 03/14 22:52 (Update) Negligence of Duty Found at Kansai Electric Unit
- 03/14 22:06 Negligence of Duty Found at Kansai Electric Unit
- 03/14 21:38 Manned Flying Car Makes 1st Outdoor Flight in Japan
- 03/14 20:20 Toto Eyes Washlet Toilet Seat Production in Germany
- 03/13 23:05 Nidec Chairman Nagamori to Become Board Representative