(Update) Negligence of Duty Found at Kansai Electric Unit
Tokyo, March 14 (Jiji Press)--A Kansai Electric Power Co. <9503> unit failed to measure the voltage of electricity it provides to households and submitted falsified data, the Japanese industry ministry said Tuesday.
The ministry gave Kansai Transmission and Distribution Inc., the unit based in the western city of Osaka, until March 22 to investigate the malpractice involving one of its offices and report the result.
To read a full story, please click here to find out how to subscribe.
- 03/20 22:03 Japan Biotech Startup Postpones TSE Listing
- 03/20 00:19 Randstad Mulls Scheme to Introduce Indian Talents to Japan Firms
- 03/17 01:52 Taisei Reports Failure to Meet Building Accuracy Standards
- 03/15 15:52 Japanese Startup Seeking Space-Viewing Balloon Passengers
- 03/15 15:51 Japan FY 2023 White Goods Shipments Projected to Grow 1.7 Pct
- 03/14 22:52 (Update) Negligence of Duty Found at Kansai Electric Unit
- 03/14 22:06 Negligence of Duty Found at Kansai Electric Unit
- 03/14 21:38 Manned Flying Car Makes 1st Outdoor Flight in Japan
- 03/14 20:20 Toto Eyes Washlet Toilet Seat Production in Germany
- 03/13 23:05 Nidec Chairman Nagamori to Become Board Representative