Japanese Startup Seeking Space-Viewing Balloon Passengers
Tokyo, March 15 (Jiji Press)--Japanese startup Iwaya Inc. is looking for a total of five passengers for commercial space-viewing balloon flights between 2023 and 2024 that will take them to the stratosphere.
The company, based in Sapporo, Hokkaido, northernmost Japan, is accepting applications until the end of August this year. Each flight will cost about 24 million yen per passenger.
To read a full story, please click here to find out how to subscribe.
- 03/20 22:03 Japan Biotech Startup Postpones TSE Listing
- 03/20 00:19 Randstad Mulls Scheme to Introduce Indian Talents to Japan Firms
- 03/17 01:52 Taisei Reports Failure to Meet Building Accuracy Standards
- 03/15 15:52 Japanese Startup Seeking Space-Viewing Balloon Passengers
- 03/15 15:51 Japan FY 2023 White Goods Shipments Projected to Grow 1.7 Pct
- 03/14 22:52 (Update) Negligence of Duty Found at Kansai Electric Unit
- 03/14 22:06 Negligence of Duty Found at Kansai Electric Unit
- 03/14 21:38 Manned Flying Car Makes 1st Outdoor Flight in Japan
- 03/14 20:20 Toto Eyes Washlet Toilet Seat Production in Germany
- 03/13 23:05 Nidec Chairman Nagamori to Become Board Representative