Taisei Reports Failure to Meet Building Accuracy Standards
Tokyo, March 16 (Jiji Press)--Taisei Corp. <1801> on Thursday reported its failure to satisfy the steel erection accuracy requirements for a building under construction in Sapporo in the northern Japan prefecture of Hokkaido.
Two executives at the Japanese general contractor, including Senior Managing Executive Officer Yoshihiro Teramoto, who oversees the company's construction operations, will step down at the end of this month to take responsibility for the failure.
To read a full story, please click here to find out how to subscribe.
- 03/20 22:03 Japan Biotech Startup Postpones TSE Listing
- 03/20 00:19 Randstad Mulls Scheme to Introduce Indian Talents to Japan Firms
- 03/17 01:52 Taisei Reports Failure to Meet Building Accuracy Standards
- 03/15 15:52 Japanese Startup Seeking Space-Viewing Balloon Passengers
- 03/15 15:51 Japan FY 2023 White Goods Shipments Projected to Grow 1.7 Pct
- 03/14 22:52 (Update) Negligence of Duty Found at Kansai Electric Unit
- 03/14 22:06 Negligence of Duty Found at Kansai Electric Unit
- 03/14 21:38 Manned Flying Car Makes 1st Outdoor Flight in Japan
- 03/14 20:20 Toto Eyes Washlet Toilet Seat Production in Germany
- 03/13 23:05 Nidec Chairman Nagamori to Become Board Representative