Nintendo to Display Super Mario Images in Kyoto Underground Passage
Kyoto, Sept. 19 (Jiji Press)--Nintendo Co. said Tuesday that it will display images from its Super Mario video game series on a stretch of wall running about 100 meters in an underground passage in the western Japan city of Kyoto, starting on Oct. 5.
"This project is being promoted as an effort to contribute to our fundamental strategy to expand the number of people who have access" to Nintendo's intellectual property, the Kyoto-based company said.
- 09/28 21:58 8 Japan Automakers' Aug. Domestic Output Up 10.1 Pct
- 09/28 20:16 68 Pct of Small Businesses in Japan Face Labor Shortages
- 09/28 18:57 (Update) 4 Japanese Insurers Prearranged Premiums for over 100 Clients
- 09/28 13:49 Sony Interactive Entertainment CEO to Retire Next March
- 09/28 08:54 Renault-Nissan-M'bishi Alliance to End Joint Procurement
- 09/27 23:44 Mitsubishi Motors to End Production in China amid EV Shift
- 09/26 22:07 Terra Motors to Set Up 1,000 EV Supercharger Stations in Tokyo
- 09/26 10:10 Nissan to Fully Switch to EVs in Europe by 2030
- 09/25 21:59 Japan Restaurant Sales Up 16.6 Pct in Aug.
- 09/25 21:10 (Update) Aeon Cuts Prices for 31 Food, Other Items
- 09/25 13:47 Japan's Aeon to Lower Prices of 31 Food, Other Items
- 09/24 11:10 (Repeat) U.S.-Brewed Dassai Sake to Make Debut on Monday
- 09/24 10:41 U.S.-Brewed Dassai Sake to Make Debut on Monday
- 09/23 18:17 Mitsui to Acquire Stake in Taiwan Offshore Wind Power Project
- 09/23 17:27 Toshiba Opens Quantum Technology Hub in Cambridge
- 09/22 18:43 INTERVIEW: Union Chief Pessimistic about Sogo & Seibu Turnaround
- 09/21 22:48 More Japan Firms Severing Ties with Johnny's