Rapidus to Establish Sales Office in U.S. West Coast
San Francisco, Nov. 13 (Jiji Press)--Japanese chipmaker Rapidus Corp. plans to establish a sales office in the U.S. West Coast, possibly in Silicon Valley, as early as this fiscal year, which ends next March, President and CEO Atsuyoshi Koike said Monday.
Silicon Valley would provide many customers, Koike said after a meeting in San Francisco in which Japanese and U.S. technology executives met with Japanese industry minister Yasutoshi Nishimura.
- 11/29 21:39 Toyota, 2 Group Firms to Sell Nearly 10 Pct of Denso Shares
- 11/29 21:05 Toyota Again Halts Production Lines at Central Japan Plant
- 11/29 19:52 Nippon Life Announces Acquisition of Nursing Care Group
- 11/29 10:16 Toyota Resumes Minivan Production in Japan
- 11/28 22:25 Nippon Life to Acquire Nichiigakkan Parent for 210 B. Yen
- 11/27 21:19 Key Union Council Eyes Pay Scale Hike of 10,000 Yen or More
- 11/27 20:02 Japan Restaurant Sales Up 8.8 Pct in Oct.
- 11/27 19:21 (Update) 440,000 Sets of Personal Info Affected by Hack of Line Operator
- 11/27 17:17 400,000 Personal Info Compromised by Hack of LY
- 11/27 14:20 Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Pres. Ota Dies at 65
- 11/25 16:06 Sushiro to Open 1st Store in Indonesia
- 11/24 20:36 (Update) Nissan to Produce Only EVs in Britain
- 11/24 18:56 Nissan to Produce Only EVs in Britain