Toshiba Logs April-Sept. Net Loss before Stock Delisting
Tokyo, Nov. 14 (Jiji Press)--Toshiba Corp. on Tuesday reported its first April-September net loss in four years, ahead of its stock delisting expected on Dec. 20.
For the first half of fiscal 2023, the Japanese electronics and machinery maker logged a group net loss of 52.1 billion yen, against the year-before profit of 100.6 billion yen.
- 12/07 13:56 Possible Suitors Mull Breakup of Bigmotor
- 12/06 22:03 Suzuki Motor to Release All-New Swift Next Week
- 12/06 18:53 Jiji Press to Provide News for Negative News-Labeling System
- 12/05 20:59 SoftBank to Invest 473 M. Euros in Connected Car Firm Cubic
- 12/05 17:21 USJ to Open New Area Featuring Donkey Kong
- 12/04 16:45 EVs to Make Up 20 Pct of Toyota's New Car Sales in Europe
- 12/02 12:31 Investment Firm, Others Sell Cosmo Energy Holdings Shares
- 12/01 18:29 INTERVIEW: SBI Securities Sees Steady Growth in Customer Accounts
- 11/30 20:39 (Update) Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.
- 11/30 18:07 Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.