5 Major Japan Bank Groups' Net Profits Jump 56 Pct in April-Sept.
Tokyo, Nov. 14 (Jiji Press)--The combined consolidated net profits of five major Japanese banking groups in April-September surged 56.3 pct from a year before to 1,996 billion yen, their latest earnings reports have shown.
Their earnings were robust thanks to improved loan margins following the yen's weakening and a rise in U.S. interest rates, as well as strong demand for funds in and outside Japan.
- 12/07 13:56 Possible Suitors Mull Breakup of Bigmotor
- 12/06 22:03 Suzuki Motor to Release All-New Swift Next Week
- 12/06 18:53 Jiji Press to Provide News for Negative News-Labeling System
- 12/05 20:59 SoftBank to Invest 473 M. Euros in Connected Car Firm Cubic
- 12/05 17:21 USJ to Open New Area Featuring Donkey Kong
- 12/04 16:45 EVs to Make Up 20 Pct of Toyota's New Car Sales in Europe
- 12/02 12:31 Investment Firm, Others Sell Cosmo Energy Holdings Shares
- 12/01 18:29 INTERVIEW: SBI Securities Sees Steady Growth in Customer Accounts
- 11/30 20:39 (Update) Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.
- 11/30 18:07 Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.