(Update) NTT Docomo's "d-Barai" Payment Service Temporarily Disrupted
Tokyo, Nov. 15 (Jiji Press)--NTT Docomo Inc.'s "d-Barai" cashless payment service was temporarily disrupted across Japan on Wednesday, due to a system glitch.
The major mobile carrier said that the service was unavailable from shortly after 11 a.m. until around 4:20 p.m. Online payments through the service resumed earlier, after being suspended for about an hour and a half.
- 12/07 13:56 Possible Suitors Mull Breakup of Bigmotor
- 12/06 22:03 Suzuki Motor to Release All-New Swift Next Week
- 12/06 18:53 Jiji Press to Provide News for Negative News-Labeling System
- 12/05 20:59 SoftBank to Invest 473 M. Euros in Connected Car Firm Cubic
- 12/05 17:21 USJ to Open New Area Featuring Donkey Kong
- 12/04 16:45 EVs to Make Up 20 Pct of Toyota's New Car Sales in Europe
- 12/02 12:31 Investment Firm, Others Sell Cosmo Energy Holdings Shares
- 12/01 18:29 INTERVIEW: SBI Securities Sees Steady Growth in Customer Accounts
- 11/30 20:39 (Update) Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.
- 11/30 18:07 Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.