INTERVIEW: Rakuten Securities' Zero Fee Scheme to Pay Soon
Tokyo, Nov. 16 (Jiji Press)--Japanese online broker Rakuten Securities Inc. expects that its zero commission scheme for domestic stock trading will begin to pay in around one year, President Yuji Kusunoki told Jiji Press on Thursday.
"We'll be able to recover (related costs) in one year at the earliest and two years at the latest," Kusunoki said in an interview.
- 12/07 13:56 Possible Suitors Mull Breakup of Bigmotor
- 12/06 22:03 Suzuki Motor to Release All-New Swift Next Week
- 12/06 18:53 Jiji Press to Provide News for Negative News-Labeling System
- 12/05 20:59 SoftBank to Invest 473 M. Euros in Connected Car Firm Cubic
- 12/05 17:21 USJ to Open New Area Featuring Donkey Kong
- 12/04 16:45 EVs to Make Up 20 Pct of Toyota's New Car Sales in Europe
- 12/02 12:31 Investment Firm, Others Sell Cosmo Energy Holdings Shares
- 12/01 18:29 INTERVIEW: SBI Securities Sees Steady Growth in Customer Accounts
- 11/30 20:39 (Update) Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.
- 11/30 18:07 Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.