Itochu Considering Acquiring Embattled Bigmotor
Tokyo, Nov. 17 (Jiji Press)--Major Japanese trading house Itochu Corp. is considering acquiring Bigmotor Co. on condition that the founding family of the embattled used car dealer is not involved in its management, it was learned Friday.
Itochu, subsidiary Itochu Enex Co. and investment fund J-Will Partners are expected to conclude an agreement with Bigmotor to evaluate its assets to determine whether to acquire the company, which has been under fire for fraudulent auto insurance claims, informed sources said.
- 12/07 13:56 Possible Suitors Mull Breakup of Bigmotor
- 12/06 22:03 Suzuki Motor to Release All-New Swift Next Week
- 12/06 18:53 Jiji Press to Provide News for Negative News-Labeling System
- 12/05 20:59 SoftBank to Invest 473 M. Euros in Connected Car Firm Cubic
- 12/05 17:21 USJ to Open New Area Featuring Donkey Kong
- 12/04 16:45 EVs to Make Up 20 Pct of Toyota's New Car Sales in Europe
- 12/02 12:31 Investment Firm, Others Sell Cosmo Energy Holdings Shares
- 12/01 18:29 INTERVIEW: SBI Securities Sees Steady Growth in Customer Accounts
- 11/30 20:39 (Update) Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.
- 11/30 18:07 Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.