(Update) Itochu Considers Acquiring Embattled Bigmotor
Tokyo, Nov. 17 (Jiji Press)--Major Japanese trading house Itochu Corp. said Friday that it will evaluate Bigmotor Co.'s assets together with an investment fund to examine the feasibility of rebuilding the embattled used car dealer.
Itochu plans to acquire Bigmotor if it determines that the company's rehabilitation is feasible. It will draw a conclusion on the matter by next spring.
- 12/07 13:56 Possible Suitors Mull Breakup of Bigmotor
- 12/06 22:03 Suzuki Motor to Release All-New Swift Next Week
- 12/06 18:53 Jiji Press to Provide News for Negative News-Labeling System
- 12/05 20:59 SoftBank to Invest 473 M. Euros in Connected Car Firm Cubic
- 12/05 17:21 USJ to Open New Area Featuring Donkey Kong
- 12/04 16:45 EVs to Make Up 20 Pct of Toyota's New Car Sales in Europe
- 12/02 12:31 Investment Firm, Others Sell Cosmo Energy Holdings Shares
- 12/01 18:29 INTERVIEW: SBI Securities Sees Steady Growth in Customer Accounts
- 11/30 20:39 (Update) Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.
- 11/30 18:07 Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.