All 3 Major Nonlife Insurers Log Net Profits in April-Sept.
Tokyo, Nov. 17 (Jiji Press)--All three major nonlife insurance companies in Japan reported on Friday group net profits in April-September thanks to relatively low insurance payouts related to natural disasters in the country.
Of the three, Sompo Holdings Inc. was the only one that suffered an insurance revenue drop, hurt by the impact of automobile insurance fraud at used car dealer Bigmotor Co.
- 12/07 13:56 Possible Suitors Mull Breakup of Bigmotor
- 12/06 22:03 Suzuki Motor to Release All-New Swift Next Week
- 12/06 18:53 Jiji Press to Provide News for Negative News-Labeling System
- 12/05 20:59 SoftBank to Invest 473 M. Euros in Connected Car Firm Cubic
- 12/05 17:21 USJ to Open New Area Featuring Donkey Kong
- 12/04 16:45 EVs to Make Up 20 Pct of Toyota's New Car Sales in Europe
- 12/02 12:31 Investment Firm, Others Sell Cosmo Energy Holdings Shares
- 12/01 18:29 INTERVIEW: SBI Securities Sees Steady Growth in Customer Accounts
- 11/30 20:39 (Update) Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.
- 11/30 18:07 Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.