SoftBank's Fixed-Line Phone Services Disrupted Again
Tokyo, Nov. 20 (Jiji Press)--SoftBank Corp.'s fixed-line phone services were temporarily disrupted in Japan again on Monday after a service outage over the weekend.
The telecommunications carrier said that Monday's issue, which began around 8:30 a.m., affected the "Otoku Line" and "Otoku Hikari Denwa" services in parts of the eastern half of Japan. The services were fully restored at 12:01 p.m.
- 12/07 13:56 Possible Suitors Mull Breakup of Bigmotor
- 12/06 22:03 Suzuki Motor to Release All-New Swift Next Week
- 12/06 18:53 Jiji Press to Provide News for Negative News-Labeling System
- 12/05 20:59 SoftBank to Invest 473 M. Euros in Connected Car Firm Cubic
- 12/05 17:21 USJ to Open New Area Featuring Donkey Kong
- 12/04 16:45 EVs to Make Up 20 Pct of Toyota's New Car Sales in Europe
- 12/02 12:31 Investment Firm, Others Sell Cosmo Energy Holdings Shares
- 12/01 18:29 INTERVIEW: SBI Securities Sees Steady Growth in Customer Accounts