(Update) SoftBank's Fixed-Line Phone Services Disrupted Again
Tokyo, Nov. 20 (Jiji Press)--SoftBank Corp.'s fixed-line phone services were temporarily disrupted in Japan again on Monday after a service outage over the weekend.
The telecommunications carrier said that Monday's trouble, which began around 8:30 a.m., is believed to have affected about 74,000 corporate customers and other users of "Otoku Line" and "Otoku Hikari Denwa" services in parts of eastern Japan. The services were fully restored at 12:01 p.m.
- 12/07 13:56 Possible Suitors Mull Breakup of Bigmotor
- 12/06 22:03 Suzuki Motor to Release All-New Swift Next Week
- 12/06 18:53 Jiji Press to Provide News for Negative News-Labeling System
- 12/05 20:59 SoftBank to Invest 473 M. Euros in Connected Car Firm Cubic
- 12/05 17:21 USJ to Open New Area Featuring Donkey Kong
- 12/04 16:45 EVs to Make Up 20 Pct of Toyota's New Car Sales in Europe
- 12/02 12:31 Investment Firm, Others Sell Cosmo Energy Holdings Shares
- 12/01 18:29 INTERVIEW: SBI Securities Sees Steady Growth in Customer Accounts