Azabudai Hills Unveiled to Press Ahead of Friday Opening
Tokyo, Nov. 20 (Jiji Press)--Mori Building Co. on Monday unveiled to the press Azabudai Hills, a large-scale complex including Japan's new tallest skyscraper that will be opened on Friday in Tokyo's Minato Ward.
The complex features 330-meter Mori JP Tower and a 6,000-square-meter open space at its center.
- 12/07 13:56 Possible Suitors Mull Breakup of Bigmotor
- 12/06 22:03 Suzuki Motor to Release All-New Swift Next Week
- 12/06 18:53 Jiji Press to Provide News for Negative News-Labeling System
- 12/05 20:59 SoftBank to Invest 473 M. Euros in Connected Car Firm Cubic
- 12/05 17:21 USJ to Open New Area Featuring Donkey Kong
- 12/04 16:45 EVs to Make Up 20 Pct of Toyota's New Car Sales in Europe
- 12/02 12:31 Investment Firm, Others Sell Cosmo Energy Holdings Shares
- 12/01 18:29 INTERVIEW: SBI Securities Sees Steady Growth in Customer Accounts