Goldman Sachs Japan President Mochida to Retire This Year
Tokyo, Nov. 20 (Jiji Press)--Masanori Mochida, president of Goldman Sachs Japan Co., plans to retire at the end of this year after over 22 years of leading the U.S. investment bank's Japanese unit, company officials said Monday.
His successor has yet to be determined, according to a public relations official at Goldman Sachs Japan.
- 12/07 13:56 Possible Suitors Mull Breakup of Bigmotor
- 12/06 22:03 Suzuki Motor to Release All-New Swift Next Week
- 12/06 18:53 Jiji Press to Provide News for Negative News-Labeling System
- 12/05 20:59 SoftBank to Invest 473 M. Euros in Connected Car Firm Cubic
- 12/05 17:21 USJ to Open New Area Featuring Donkey Kong
- 12/04 16:45 EVs to Make Up 20 Pct of Toyota's New Car Sales in Europe
- 12/02 12:31 Investment Firm, Others Sell Cosmo Energy Holdings Shares
- 12/01 18:29 INTERVIEW: SBI Securities Sees Steady Growth in Customer Accounts
- 11/30 20:39 (Update) Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.
- 11/30 18:07 Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.