Yamato Unveils Cargo Plane to Tackle Driver Shortages
Narita, Chiba Pref., Nov. 20 (Jiji Press)--Yamato Holdings Co. and Japan Airlines on Monday unveiled a cargo airplane that the Japanese parcel delivery company will use for long-distance domestic transport, starting April 11 next year, to alleviate shortages of truck drivers.
The black cat logo of Yamato is depicted on the sides of the aircraft shown at Narita International Airport in Chiba Prefecture, near Tokyo.
- 12/07 13:56 Possible Suitors Mull Breakup of Bigmotor
- 12/06 22:03 Suzuki Motor to Release All-New Swift Next Week
- 12/06 18:53 Jiji Press to Provide News for Negative News-Labeling System
- 12/05 20:59 SoftBank to Invest 473 M. Euros in Connected Car Firm Cubic
- 12/05 17:21 USJ to Open New Area Featuring Donkey Kong
- 12/04 16:45 EVs to Make Up 20 Pct of Toyota's New Car Sales in Europe
- 12/02 12:31 Investment Firm, Others Sell Cosmo Energy Holdings Shares
- 12/01 18:29 INTERVIEW: SBI Securities Sees Steady Growth in Customer Accounts
- 11/30 20:39 (Update) Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.
- 11/30 18:07 Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.