SBI, Rakuten Enjoy Customer Growth after Scrapping Fees
Tokyo, Nov. 21 (Jiji Press)--SBI Securities Co. and Rakuten Securities Inc. have enjoyed a sharp rise in the number of new customers since the Japanese online brokerages abolished their transaction fees for Japanese stocks in October.
SBI Securities saw the number of new accounts opened in September grow 56.1 pct from July. At Rakuten Securities, the number of accounts opened per day in September rose 35.6 pct from the preceding month.
- 12/05 20:59 SoftBank to Invest 473 M. Euros in Connected Car Firm Cubic
- 12/05 17:21 USJ to Open New Area Featuring Donkey Kong
- 12/04 16:45 EVs to Make Up 20 Pct of Toyota's New Car Sales in Europe
- 12/02 12:31 Investment Firm, Others Sell Cosmo Energy Holdings Shares
- 12/01 18:29 INTERVIEW: SBI Securities Sees Steady Growth in Customer Accounts
- 11/30 20:39 (Update) Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.
- 11/30 18:07 Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Nakashima to Pres.
- 11/30 11:18 Honda to Invest 500 B. Yen in Electric Motorcycle Biz
- 11/29 21:39 Toyota, 2 Group Firms to Sell Nearly 10 Pct of Denso Shares
- 11/29 21:05 Toyota Again Halts Production Lines at Central Japan Plant
- 11/29 19:52 Nippon Life Announces Acquisition of Nursing Care Group
- 11/29 10:16 Toyota Resumes Minivan Production in Japan
- 11/28 22:25 Nippon Life to Acquire Nichiigakkan Parent for 210 B. Yen