Monstar Lab Expands Its Business to the Europe Market through Acquisition of Nodes, a Leading Mobile App Development Company in Europe
TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Monstar Lab, Inc., a Japanese digital product development firm, has announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Nodes Group ApS, a European software development company. Acquiring Nodes will pave the way for Monstar Lab to enter the European market and to create an ecosystem for digital product development with global top talents. Monstar Lab now has offices in 17 cities and in 9 different countries. With a foot in the markets of the three largest economic zones of the world, Europe, Asia and the North America, Monstar Lab will continue to expand its business to become number one in the world as a company for digital product development.
Monstar Lab’s Global Strategy
Monstar Lab will begin its services in Europe through M&A of Nodes, a European company that already has clients in many of the biggest markets in Europe including London (UK), Copenhagen and Aarhus (Denmark). Monstar Lab plans on expanding to other markets such as Germany in the future through further investment in Nodes.
Through this M&A, Monstar Lab will have offices in three major economic zones around the world, including North America where there is already a base in San Francisco and Asia (Tokyo, Osaka, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore). Monstar Lab will continue to strive to become a world-renowned company for digital product development, and number one in the world in terms of revenue, number of bases and presence. By 2019, Monstar Lab plans on generating half of its revenue overseas.
Monstar Lab offices (Country, Year of Establishment)
Tokyo (Japan, 2006)
|2.||Chengdu (China, 2011)|
|3.||Singapore (Singapore, 2014)|
|4.||Shimane (Japan, 2014)|
|5.||Qingdao (China, 2014)|
|6.||Da Nang (Vietnam, 2015)|
|7.||Shanghai (China, 2015)|
|8.||Dhaka (Bangladesh, 2015)|
|9.||San Francisco (US, 2015)|
|10.||Osaka (Japan, 2016)|
|11.||Hanoi (Vietnam, 2016)|
Manila (The Philippines, 2017)
Cebu (The Philippines, 2017)
|14.||Beijing (China, 2017)|
|15.||Copenhagen (Denmark, 2017)|
|16.||Aarhus (Denmark, 2017)|
|17.||London (UK, 2017)|
1. An established brand in the Europe market with an extensive client base
Nodes is an established brand in Denmark and UK and has a client base that includes the government, banks and multinational corporations (Unilever, Samsung, GlaxoSmithKline). Nodes plans to expand to other markets in Europe.
2. Talented engineers and UI/UX designers
Nodes has more than 75 talented developers and UI/UX designers. The high quality of their end products is well recognized as can be seen in one of their digital products, the e-boks project, an app with one of the most downloads in Denmark.
3. Culture Synergy
The company culture and spirit at Nodes to take on challenges matches with that of Monstar Lab, who is aiming to become the top digital product development firm in the world. Nodes’s founder shares Monstar Lab’s vision to “create an ecosystem for diversity” and “to change the world with technology”. The founder is experienced and willing to grow and has the right attitude to best fit Monstar Lab’s needs.
About Monstar Lab, Inc
Monstar Lab is a digital product development firm which provides digital product (mobile app and web) development services, music streaming services and mobile gaming services in 9 countries and 17 cities (Tokyo, Osaka, Matsue, Chengdu, Qingdao, Shanghai, Hanoi, Da Nang, Cebu, Singapore, San Francisco, Dhaka, Cebu, Manila, Copenhagen, Aarhus and London: 2017 August).
About Nodes Group ApS
Nodes is a mobile app development firm with high level UX and tech skills to create beautiful and complex applications. Its headquarters is in Copenhagen, with two other offices in London and Aarhus (Denmark). Nodes has 75 passionate developers, designers and mobile consultants.
Source: Monstar Lab, Inc.
- 08/18 12:00 Zayo’s Asia-Pacific Capability Attracts Customers in Multiple Sectors
- 08/18 02:00 Monstar Lab Announces JPY 700 Million (US$6.3 Million) Fundraise to Fu...
- 08/16 18:06 2017 Asia Pacific Outlook: Growth Remains Strong Despite Underlying Sh...
- 08/16 14:00 Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo Starts "Ikebana" Flower Arrangement Workshops
- 08/15 23:30 Resona Bank Ltd. Adopts Charles River IMS as Multi-Asset Enterprise So...
- 08/15 12:00 LitePoint Announces a Multi-Device User Experience Test Solution for L...
- 08/15 07:00 Toshiba Wins Buyers Lab's Summer 2017 Pick
- 08/15 04:44 KudanSLAM: 3D Recognition and Position Tracking Software Is Now Ready ...
- 08/15 02:21 Toshiba’s Comment on the Court Order Issued In the Dispute with SanDi...
- 08/14 13:12 NTT DATA to Host Open Innovation Contest 7.0 in Search of New Partners...
- 08/14 12:30 Immersion Enters Into Licensing Agreement With Yomuneco for Gaming and...
- 08/14 08:37 The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. Announces Risk-Adjusted Capital...
- 08/11 12:08 Analyzing the Digital Media Industry in Japan 2017-2020 - Research and...
- 08/10 19:00 POLYGLOTS, Inc. Announces New Feature Added to MONDO to Train Japanese...
- 08/10 15:03 Top 8 Vendors in the Global Memory Cards Market From 2017-2021: Techna...
- 08/10 13:00 Standby for Titanfall: Assault, Join the Frontier Anytime, Anywhere on...
- 08/10 13:00 Takeda and Shattuck Labs Announce Research Collaboration to Explore Ag...
- 08/10 02:30 Monstar Lab Expands Its Business to the Europe Market through Acquisit...
- 08/09 12:04 Trend Micro Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results
- 08/09 11:24 China and Japan Won the Grand Prixs in Panasonic KWN Global Contest 2017
- 08/09 11:22 Students from 18 Countries Announce Their Proposals for a Better Futur...
- 08/09 11:07 Biometrics and Advanced Analytics Revolutionizing How Governments Addr...
- 08/09 06:30 Dentsu Announces Changes to the Forecast of Financial Results for the ...
- 08/09 06:30 Dentsu Inc. H1 FY2017 Consolidated Financial Results (IFRS)
- 08/09 04:30 Mori Building Launches Construction of Office Tower in Central Jakarta
- 08/09 04:04 Rebranded Hotel Nikko Oita Oasis Tower to Open in December
- 08/09 02:00 noUV Announces Totally New Way to Protect Human Bodies from Harmful UV...
- 08/08 16:00 Compete in Fierce, Fast-Paced Combat with Gravity-Defying FPS LawBreak...
- 08/08 09:42 Toshiba Memory Corporation Unveils SATA Client SSD Utilizing 64-Layer,...
- 08/08 09:27 Yamaha Motor Achieves Record First-half Earnings