Top 8 Vendors in the Global Memory Cards Market From 2017-2021: Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Technavio has announced the top eight leading vendors in their recent global memory cards market report until 2021. This research report also lists seven other prominent vendors that are expected to impact the market during the forecast period.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170810005050/en/
Technavio has published a new report on the global memory cards market from 2017-2021. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Important factors that impede the market growth are enhanced in-built memory capacity in smartphones and proliferation of the cloud. The market deceleration is further enhanced by the decrease in average selling price of memory cards. Technology advances like faster read/write speed, enhanced durability, smaller form factors, and improved cost efficiency, have helped sustain the use of memory cards in smartphones and cameras.
Competitive vendor landscape
The global memory cards market consists of players that are well established in the global memory products and solutions market. Apart from storage capacity, compatibility, and reliability of stored data, vendors in the market are unable to showcase any other major variation in their products.
Chetan Mohan, an industry expert at Technavio for research on embedded systems, says, “Vendors supply memory cards in a highly customized manner to gain an edge over competitors in terms of market share. For instance, memory cards with storage capacities ranging from megabytes to gigabytes are sold in the market. Vendors are interested in providing extremely high-capacity cards with high data-transfer rates.”
This report is available at a USD 1,000 discount for a limited time only: View market snapshot before purchasing
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Top eight memory card market vendors
SanDisk is engaged in the manufacture and distribution of hardware storage products. It offers flash storage card products for a broad range of electronic systems and digital devices. Technologies used for developing flash storage card products include flash memory, controller, and firmware. The company provides its products to the mobile phone, consumer electronics, and computing markets.
Kingston Technology is one of the top manufacturers of memory modules, such as printed circuit boards with dynamic RAM, which increases the speed and capacity of computers and printers. The company focuses on capitalizing the potential markets by developing better products following a sustainable growth strategy.
Lexar (Micron Consumer Products Group)
Lexar is a fully owned subsidiary of Micron Consumer Products Group. Micron Consumer Products Group is the largest manufacturer of memory chips in the world. Lexar's product lineup includes memory cards, USB flash drives, readers, and storage devices for original equipment manufacturers and retailers.
ADATA Technology is a Taiwanese storage and memory device manufacturer. Its product portfolio includes USB drives, dynamic RAM modules, and memory cards. It also caters to express cards, solid-state drive (SSD), and digital frame market.
Transcend Information designs, develops, manufactures, and sells memory modules, flash cards, USB drives, external hard drives, multimedia products, and accessories. The company makes consumer products like memory cards, adapters, portable devices, USB flash drives, external hard drives, SSDs, digital photo frames, memory modules, digital music players, card readers, and wireless and multimedia products.
Samsung Group is one of the world's largest semiconductor manufacturers and is the leading electronics company in South Korea. Samsung Electronics, a subsidiary of Samsung Group, is a pioneer in electronic products. It manufactures different consumer devices that include DVD players, digital still cameras, digital TVs, color monitors, computers, printers, and LCD panels. It offers semiconductors like static RAM, dynamic RAM, display drivers, and flash memory.
Sony is a major vendor in the memory cards market. It focuses on consumer and professional electronics in divisions such as entertainment, gaming, and financial service sectors. It is among the top 20 worldwide semiconductor sales leaders. It has segmented itself into three sectors, namely growth drivers, stable profit generators, and laggards.
Toshiba is involved in the R&D, sales, and manufacture of electronic and electric products. It sells storage devices under the electronic devices business domain. The company's technology leadership, product diversification, and broad customer portfolio enabled it to become one of the leading players in the global memory cards market. One of the major growth strategies of the company is to expand its product portfolio continuously. The company primarily focuses on its R&D and engineering, and continuously invests to leverage its technology for better sales.
Looking for more information on this market? Request a free sample report
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report including the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Satellite Transponder Market 2017-2021
- Global Next-generation Mobile Backhaul Networks Market 2017-2021
- Global Fiber Channel Adapter Market 2017-2021
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at email@example.com.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 630 333 9501
UK: +44 208 123 1770
Source: Technavio Research
- 08/18 12:00 Zayo’s Asia-Pacific Capability Attracts Customers in Multiple Sectors
- 08/18 02:00 Monstar Lab Announces JPY 700 Million (US$6.3 Million) Fundraise to Fu...
- 08/16 18:06 2017 Asia Pacific Outlook: Growth Remains Strong Despite Underlying Sh...
- 08/16 14:00 Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo Starts "Ikebana" Flower Arrangement Workshops
- 08/15 23:30 Resona Bank Ltd. Adopts Charles River IMS as Multi-Asset Enterprise So...
- 08/15 12:00 LitePoint Announces a Multi-Device User Experience Test Solution for L...
- 08/15 07:00 Toshiba Wins Buyers Lab's Summer 2017 Pick
- 08/15 04:44 KudanSLAM: 3D Recognition and Position Tracking Software Is Now Ready ...
- 08/15 02:21 Toshiba’s Comment on the Court Order Issued In the Dispute with SanDi...
- 08/14 13:12 NTT DATA to Host Open Innovation Contest 7.0 in Search of New Partners...
- 08/14 12:30 Immersion Enters Into Licensing Agreement With Yomuneco for Gaming and...
- 08/14 08:37 The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. Announces Risk-Adjusted Capital...
- 08/11 12:08 Analyzing the Digital Media Industry in Japan 2017-2020 - Research and...
- 08/10 19:00 POLYGLOTS, Inc. Announces New Feature Added to MONDO to Train Japanese...
- 08/10 15:03 Top 8 Vendors in the Global Memory Cards Market From 2017-2021: Techna...
- 08/10 13:00 Standby for Titanfall: Assault, Join the Frontier Anytime, Anywhere on...
- 08/10 13:00 Takeda and Shattuck Labs Announce Research Collaboration to Explore Ag...
- 08/10 02:30 Monstar Lab Expands Its Business to the Europe Market through Acquisit...
- 08/09 12:04 Trend Micro Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results
- 08/09 11:24 China and Japan Won the Grand Prixs in Panasonic KWN Global Contest 2017
- 08/09 11:22 Students from 18 Countries Announce Their Proposals for a Better Futur...
- 08/09 11:07 Biometrics and Advanced Analytics Revolutionizing How Governments Addr...
- 08/09 06:30 Dentsu Announces Changes to the Forecast of Financial Results for the ...
- 08/09 06:30 Dentsu Inc. H1 FY2017 Consolidated Financial Results (IFRS)
- 08/09 04:30 Mori Building Launches Construction of Office Tower in Central Jakarta
- 08/09 04:04 Rebranded Hotel Nikko Oita Oasis Tower to Open in December
- 08/09 02:00 noUV Announces Totally New Way to Protect Human Bodies from Harmful UV...
- 08/08 16:00 Compete in Fierce, Fast-Paced Combat with Gravity-Defying FPS LawBreak...
- 08/08 09:42 Toshiba Memory Corporation Unveils SATA Client SSD Utilizing 64-Layer,...
- 08/08 09:27 Yamaha Motor Achieves Record First-half Earnings