Sports Exchange Program (Rugby): Visit from ASEAN Countries and Timor-Leste Under Japan¡Çs Friendship Ties Program ¡ÈJENESYS 2019¡É
TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- As part of Japan¡Çs Friendship Ties Program ¡ÈJENESYS 2019¡É promoted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 165 young students (Boys and Girls) who have interests in Rugby and officials from Rugby association of ASEAN countries (Brunei , Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam) and Timor-Leste will visit Japan from September 13th to 21st.
The group will visit Shizuoka prefecture and interact with High school students and University students of Shizuoka thorough Rugby. Moreover, the program provides lectures on the theme (Relationship between Japan and ASEAN through Tag Rugby, Rugby World Cup 2019, and Activities on Rugby in Shizuoka etc.). It is expected to exchange across the countries through Joint Training and Friendly Match of Tag Rugby.
On 17th September, the group will visit Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and on 20th September, they will watch the opening game of Rugby World Cup 2019.
Through this program, it is expected that the relationship between Japan and ASEAN countries and Timor-Leste be strengthened, and the participants actively disseminates Japan's attractions by the participants.
[Ref.] Japan's Friendship Ties Programs ¡ÈJENESYS2019¡É
This program is intended to promote people-to-people exchanges between Japan and the various nations of the Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean, and to encourage an understanding of Japan's economy, society, history, diverse culture, politics and diplomatic relations among participants.
September 13th (Fri)
[Arrival] Arriving Japan at Narita/Haneda airport
[Move] Moving to Shizuoka
September 14th (Sat)
[Lecture on the theme] Lecture on international exchange through Rugby
[Sport Exchange] Explaining rules of Tag Rugby, Joint training (Mixed Team)
September 15th (Sun)
[Sports Exchange] Joint Training (Mixed Team)
September 16th (Mon)
[Cultural Exchange] Taiko (Japanese drums) exchange, with Hiryu High shool
[Sports Exchange] Friendly Match (Mixed Team)
[Exchange meeting] Shizuoka Prefectural Government Office/ Shizuoka Rugby Football Association/Japan Rugby Football association/Tokai University Shizuoka Shoyo High school /Numazu Technical High school
September 17th (Tue)
[Courtesy Call] Lecture by Shizuoka prefectural Local government office
[Lecture on the theme] Lecture on the relationship between Japan and ASEAN by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
[Courtesy Call to Ministry of Foreign Affairs]
September 18th (Wed)
[School Exchange] University of Shizuoka
[School Exchange] Fujieda Junshin High School/ Shizuoka prefectural Numazu Technical High school/ Shizuoka Salesio Senior High School/ Shizuoka Seiko Gakuin High School
September 19th (Thu)
[Visit related to the theme: Understanding International Goals (SDGs)] Mt. Fuji Eco Park
[Visit Historical Buildings] Mishima Shrine
September 20th (Fri)
[Watching the Rugby World Cup 2019 opening game]
September 21st (Sat)
[Departure] Departing from Narita/Haneda airport
Contact Detail for Inquiries
Implementation Agency of JENESYS2019 AMS and Timor-Leste
JTB Corp. Kasumigaseki Branch
Person in charge: Junji Mise (Mr.), Yutaka Shintani (Mr.)
[TEL] +81-3-6737-9447 Weekday 9:30-17:45
Source: JTB Corporation
- 09/23 00:00 Peak Health Center Announces that Pot Network Holdings Retracts Every ...
- 09/20 17:37 Announcement Regarding Amendments to the Press Release titled ¡ÈAnnoun...
- 09/20 09:00 The Rugby World Cup Kicks Off in Japan to the Delight of Fans in Europ...
- 09/20 07:00 Toshiba Memory Holdings Corporation Appoints Lorenzo A. Flores as Vice...
- 09/20 05:00 Hotel JAL City Sapporo Nakajima Park to Open September 20
- 09/20 03:00 The Number of NIPPON Tablet Terminals Exceeded 80,000 Units!
- 09/20 02:00 Kao Named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for Sixth Consec...
- 09/19 18:51 JETRO Showcases 12 Japanese Startups at Disrupt SF 2019
- 09/19 18:00 Analysis on the Beer Industry in Japan, 2019-2022 - Key Players are An...
- 09/19 08:58 Devil May Cry Series¡Çs Nero Joins TEPPEN Ready to Play at World Champ...
- 09/19 07:42 Panasonic to Provide Additional Automated Facial Recognition Gates for...
- 09/19 06:38 SanBio Granted Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy Designation from...
- 09/19 05:30 PT. NIPPON SHOKUBAI INDONESIA Obtains ¡ÈTax Holiday¡É for Investment i...
- 09/19 05:00 Takeda Recognized in the 2019 Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
- 09/19 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric to Supply Additional Traction Systems for Nederlan...
- 09/18 22:00 Rootstock Software Partners with HDCS to Address Growing Demand for Ro...
- 09/18 15:28 Larger, healthier, more plentiful ? Study proves House Wellness Foods¡...
- 09/18 11:00 Poxel Announces Detailed Imeglimin Phase 3 TIMES 1 Results Presented a...
- 09/18 10:00 Nissan Seek to Sell Its Trading Unit for $1 Billion Says Saitama Rakut...
- 09/18 08:00 Faraday¡Çs SoC Projects Doubled for Three Consecutive Years
- 09/18 07:00 Toshiba Machine Establishes a Local Subsidiary in Italy
- 09/18 02:00 Shiseido Marks the 30th Anniversary of Joint Research in Dermatology
- 09/18 01:00 Daifuku to Commence Operations at Newly Established Vietnamese Subsidi...
- 09/18 01:00 DFIN Appoints Peter McMillan to Lead APAC Global Capital Markets
- 09/17 17:54 Japan CBD Regulatory Snapshot Report 2019 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- 09/17 13:00 Denim Group Announces ThreadFix¡Çs Integration with UBsecure
- 09/17 10:33 Solasia Announces Patient Registration Reached Target Number of Cases ...
- 09/17 08:00 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI): MHI Included in Dow Jones Sus...
- 09/16 15:00 GIGAPHOTON Shipped New Model Light Source ¡ÈGT45A¡É for ArF Dry Lithog...
- 09/16 13:00 Blueprint Launches Technology Enablement Program - Helping Businesses ...