Mitsubishi Electric’s New Plant in Gujarat, India to Produce Automotive Products
Will support expansion of environmentally friendly products in Indian automotive market
TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (TOKYO: 6503) announced today that it will start construction of a new plant on the premises of its subsidiary Mitsubishi Electric Automotive India Pvt. Ltd (MEAI) in Gujarat, India. The company’s new plant, along with one in Manesar, Haryana, will enable MEAI to expand its output of products such as motor-control units for electric power steering, exhaust gas recirculation valves and giant magnet-resistance sensors, the demand for which is expected to grow in line with increasing sales of vehicles offering enhanced fuel efficiency and reduced emissions in the Indian market.
Mitsubishi Electric, aiming to expand the scale of its automotive equipment business, is developing a range of advanced automotive products by applying an extensive range of proprietary technologies for vehicles, engine integration control and high-density coil windings for motors.
Outline of MEAI’s New Plant
Total floor space of approx. 20,000 m2 (two stories)
Production of motor control units for electric power steering, exhaust gas recirculation valves and giant magnet-resistance sensors
Approx. JPY 1.7 billion
Start of Operation
LED lighting, solar light panels, electric power monitor system, reutilization of waste water, etc.
For the full text, please visit: www.MitsubishiElectric.com/news/
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Source: Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- 10/12 06:32 Incyte Announces Positive 52-Week Results From a Randomized Phase 2 St...
- 10/11 12:00
- 10/11 09:00 Japan's Friendship Ties Programs JENESYS2019 ASEAN Inbound Program 5th...
- 10/11 07:48 Saitama Rakuten International Says Aramco IPO Could Break Records
- 10/11 02:00 Yokogawa Releases Dynamic Real Time Optimizer, a New Solution in the O...
- 10/10 13:00 ETC Labs Selects BloqCloud to Deliver Managed Blockchain Services to t...
- 10/10 03:00 NIPPON Platform Has Won the ‘Audience Award’ at the Mastercard Start...
- 10/10 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Achieves Successful Fault Current Interruption Usi...
- 10/10 01:00 Perspectum announces partnership with Precious Medical Centre
- 10/10 01:00 Murata to Develop Millimeter-Wave (60 GHz) RF Module for Terragraph
- 10/09 10:00 Marvell Now a Founding Promoter of NAV Alliance
- 10/09 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric’s KOTSUMON System Uses AI Video Technology to Ana...
- 10/08 21:01 Fluor, JGC and Technip Selected for Landmark Rovuma LNG Project in Moz...
- 10/08 18:36 Peter Reiner Joins Rinnai America Corporation as Vice President of Mar...
- 10/08 13:50 Adlai Nortye Presents Encouraging Phase 1b Study Data of AN0025 (an Or...
- 10/08 13:09 Exostar and Fujitsu Partner to Advance Global Supply Chain Cybersecurity
- 10/08 12:00 Renesas Electronics Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M Microcont...
- 10/08 06:05 Shiseido to Acquire DRUNK ELEPHANT
- 10/08 06:00 Gilead Sciences Submits New Drug Application for Filgotinib for the Tr...
- 10/08 03:57 Hong Kong International Optical Fair Opens in November
- 10/08 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Unveils “EMIRAI S” Concept Cabin
- 10/08 01:53 NTT Delivers Successful Ultra Reality Viewing of Live MLB Postseason G...
- 10/08 01:00 Yamaha VOCALOID:AI Faithfully Reproduces Singing of Legendary Japanese...
- 10/07 23:00 Impinj Extends Support for Japan’s Electronic Tag Initiative at Conve...
- 10/07 14:00 Come See the Latest Kyocera's microLED Display Using glo's microLED Pa...
- 10/07 13:03 Tide Raises £44.1 Million (US$54.3 Million) in a First-round of Serie...
- 10/07 12:30 Global Wagyu Beef Market 2019-2023 | Evolving Opportunities with AUSTR...
- 10/07 12:00 Abiomed Announces 1,000th Patient Treated with Impella in Japan
- 10/07 08:37 Azbil Launches Photoelectric Switches with Improved Environmental Res...
- 10/07 06:58 Kyoto by the Sea: Sacred Motoise Shrine and Nariaiji Temple Transform ...