Hear Keynotes from the JFSA’s Ryozo Himino and CFTC’s Brian Quintenz at ISDA’s Japan Conference, Oct 25, Tokyo
2019 ISDA Annual Japan Conference
Keynote Addresses by:
Ryozo Himino, JFSA
Brian D. Quintenz, US CFTC
--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) will hold its Annual Japan conference in Tokyo on Friday, October 25, 2019.
- Keynote address: Ryozo Himino, Vice Minister for International Affairs, Financial Services Agency, Japan (JFSA)
- Keynote interview: Brian D. Quintenz, Commissioner, US Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Guest Speaker: Hiromi Yamaoka, Member of the Board, Director General, Future Institute for Economic Research and Financial Strategy, Financial Business & FinTech, Future Corporation
Other speakers include:
- Yutaka Amagi, ISDA Board Member, Managing Director, Head of Global Markets Planning Division, MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- Minoru Aosaki, Director for International Banking Regulations, International Affairs Office, JFSA
- Kenji Fujii, Managing Executive Officer, Member of the Board of Directors, Head of Global Risk Management, Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd.
- Satoshi Izumihara, Deputy Director for International Capital Markets Regulation, International Affairs Office, JFSA
- Taro Matsuura, Chair, Cross-Industry Committee on Japanese Yen Interest Rate Benchmarks, Managing Director, Corporate Planning Division, MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- Shigeru Nonomura, ISDA Board Member, Managing Director, Co-Head of Rates Trading, Global Markets Japan, Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.
- Hiroki Ootake, Head of Market Infrastructure Division, Financial Markets Department, Bank of Japan
The conference will include sessions on:
- LIBOR transition and trading new risk-free rates
- Challenges posed by initial margin requirements
- The impact of new capital rules on Japan markets
- The impact of market fragmentation on Japanese derivatives users
- Tackling post-trade inefficiencies
Note: Remarks of all speakers will be simultaneously transmitted in Japanese and English.
Accredited journalists are invited to attend the event. Please RSVP to Nikki Lu email@example.com.
Additional information regarding the conference, including an agenda, is available on the Association's website. An updated agenda will be available in due course.
WHEN: Friday, October 25, 2019
WHERE: The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo
Tokyo Midtown 9-7-1 Akasaka Minato-ku
Tokyo, 107-6245 Japan
Since 1985, ISDA has worked to make the global derivatives markets safer and more efficient. Today, ISDA has over 900 member institutions from 71 countries. These members comprise a broad range of derivatives market participants, including corporations, investment managers, government and supranational entities, insurance companies, energy and commodities firms, and international and regional banks. In addition to market participants, members also include key components of the derivatives market infrastructure, such as exchanges, intermediaries, clearing houses and repositories, as well as law firms, accounting firms and other service providers. Information about ISDA and its activities is available on the Association’s website: www.isda.org. Follow us on Twitter @ISDA.
All press attending this conference must register in advance
Please send your name, affiliation, and contact details to Nikki Lu firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISDA is a registered trademark of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc.
Nikki Lu - email@example.com, +852 2200 5901
- 10/12 06:32 Incyte Announces Positive 52-Week Results From a Randomized Phase 2 St...
- 10/11 12:00
- 10/11 09:00 Japan's Friendship Ties Programs JENESYS2019 ASEAN Inbound Program 5th...
- 10/11 07:48 Saitama Rakuten International Says Aramco IPO Could Break Records
- 10/11 02:00 Yokogawa Releases Dynamic Real Time Optimizer, a New Solution in the O...
- 10/10 13:00 ETC Labs Selects BloqCloud to Deliver Managed Blockchain Services to t...
- 10/10 03:00 NIPPON Platform Has Won the ‘Audience Award’ at the Mastercard Start...
- 10/10 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Achieves Successful Fault Current Interruption Usi...
- 10/10 01:00 Perspectum announces partnership with Precious Medical Centre
- 10/10 01:00 Murata to Develop Millimeter-Wave (60 GHz) RF Module for Terragraph
- 10/09 10:00 Marvell Now a Founding Promoter of NAV Alliance
- 10/09 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric’s KOTSUMON System Uses AI Video Technology to Ana...
- 10/08 21:01 Fluor, JGC and Technip Selected for Landmark Rovuma LNG Project in Moz...
- 10/08 18:36 Peter Reiner Joins Rinnai America Corporation as Vice President of Mar...
- 10/08 13:50 Adlai Nortye Presents Encouraging Phase 1b Study Data of AN0025 (an Or...
- 10/08 13:09 Exostar and Fujitsu Partner to Advance Global Supply Chain Cybersecurity
- 10/08 12:00 Renesas Electronics Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M Microcont...
- 10/08 06:05 Shiseido to Acquire DRUNK ELEPHANT
- 10/08 06:00 Gilead Sciences Submits New Drug Application for Filgotinib for the Tr...
- 10/08 03:57 Hong Kong International Optical Fair Opens in November
- 10/08 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Unveils “EMIRAI S” Concept Cabin
- 10/08 01:53 NTT Delivers Successful Ultra Reality Viewing of Live MLB Postseason G...
- 10/08 01:00 Yamaha VOCALOID:AI Faithfully Reproduces Singing of Legendary Japanese...
- 10/07 23:00 Impinj Extends Support for Japan’s Electronic Tag Initiative at Conve...
- 10/07 14:00 Come See the Latest Kyocera's microLED Display Using glo's microLED Pa...
- 10/07 13:03 Tide Raises £44.1 Million (US$54.3 Million) in a First-round of Serie...
- 10/07 12:30 Global Wagyu Beef Market 2019-2023 | Evolving Opportunities with AUSTR...
- 10/07 12:00 Abiomed Announces 1,000th Patient Treated with Impella in Japan
- 10/07 08:37 Azbil Launches Photoelectric Switches with Improved Environmental Res...
- 10/07 06:58 Kyoto by the Sea: Sacred Motoise Shrine and Nariaiji Temple Transform ...