Global Wagyu Beef Market 2019-2023 | Evolving Opportunities with AUSTRALIAN AGRICULTURAL Co. Ltd. & Canadian Solar Inc. | Technavio
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The global Wagyu beef market size is poised to grow by USD 2.42 billion during 2019-2023, according to a new report by Technavio, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. Request Free Sample Pages
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191007005415/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled global wagyu beef market 2019-2023. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Read the 110-page research report with TOC on "Wagyu Beef Market Analysis Report by product (Japanese breed, Australian breed, and others) and geographic regions (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America) 2019 - 2023".
The market is driven by the health benefits of wagyu beef. Also, increasing innovations are anticipated to boost the growth of the wagyu beef market.
Wagyu is finely marbled beef that contains higher amounts of fatty acids, such as conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which makes it more tender and flavorful than other types of beef. Wagyu fat has a better flavor and lower melting point than fat in common beef cattle. Further, it contains oleic acid that is considered good for the heart, and it has the lowest cholesterol levels when compared to other red meats, fish, and chicken. Wagyu beef also resembles olive oil and salmon in terms of health benefits due to its high marbling. Therefore, the growing awareness about various health benefits of wagyu beef will propel its demand during the forecast period.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Major Five Wagyu Beef Companies:
AUSTRALIAN AGRICULTURAL Co. Ltd.
AUSTRALIAN AGRICULTURAL Co. Ltd. has business operations under two segments, namely AACo excluding Livingstone, and Livingstone Beef. The company offers Wagyu beef products under the Westholme brand.
Blackmore Wagyu is engaged in the breeding, farming, feeding, and processing of Wagyu cattle. The company offers Wagyu beef products to domestic retail and export markets.
ITOHAM FOODS, Inc.
ITOHAM FOODS Inc. manufactures and sells processed meat products and processed/pre-cooked food products. The company is one of the leading producers and exporters of Wagyu beef products.
Snake River Farms
Snake River Farms offers a wide range of meat products, including American Wagyu, Kurobuta pork, Northwest beef, dry-aged meat, and barbecued products.
Starzen Co Ltd
Starzen Co Ltd offers beef products such as HANATSURU WAGYU, Satsuma Beef, Kagoshima Wagyu, and Miyazaki Wagyu. The company also provides pork products such as Kagoshima Kurobuta and Hokkaido pork.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Wagyu Beef Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2023)
- Japanese breed
- Australian breed
Wagyu Beef Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2023)
- North America
- South America
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Related Reports on Consumer Staples are:
Meat Market - Global Meat Market by product (pork, poultry, beef, and others) and type (processed and fresh), and geography (APAC, MEA, Europe, North America, and South America).
Processed Red Meat Market - Global Processed Red Meat Market by product (processed pork, processed beef, processed lamb, and other processed red meat products) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Technavio Research
- 10/12 06:32 Incyte Announces Positive 52-Week Results From a Randomized Phase 2 St...
- 10/11 12:00
- 10/11 09:00 Japan's Friendship Ties Programs JENESYS2019 ASEAN Inbound Program 5th...
- 10/11 07:48 Saitama Rakuten International Says Aramco IPO Could Break Records
- 10/11 02:00 Yokogawa Releases Dynamic Real Time Optimizer, a New Solution in the O...
- 10/10 13:00 ETC Labs Selects BloqCloud to Deliver Managed Blockchain Services to t...
- 10/10 03:00 NIPPON Platform Has Won the ‘Audience Award’ at the Mastercard Start...
- 10/10 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Achieves Successful Fault Current Interruption Usi...
- 10/10 01:00 Perspectum announces partnership with Precious Medical Centre
- 10/10 01:00 Murata to Develop Millimeter-Wave (60 GHz) RF Module for Terragraph
- 10/09 10:00 Marvell Now a Founding Promoter of NAV Alliance
- 10/09 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric’s KOTSUMON System Uses AI Video Technology to Ana...
- 10/08 21:01 Fluor, JGC and Technip Selected for Landmark Rovuma LNG Project in Moz...
- 10/08 18:36 Peter Reiner Joins Rinnai America Corporation as Vice President of Mar...
- 10/08 13:50 Adlai Nortye Presents Encouraging Phase 1b Study Data of AN0025 (an Or...
- 10/08 13:09 Exostar and Fujitsu Partner to Advance Global Supply Chain Cybersecurity
- 10/08 12:00 Renesas Electronics Unveils RA Family of 32-Bit Arm Cortex-M Microcont...
- 10/08 06:05 Shiseido to Acquire DRUNK ELEPHANT
- 10/08 06:00 Gilead Sciences Submits New Drug Application for Filgotinib for the Tr...
- 10/08 03:57 Hong Kong International Optical Fair Opens in November
- 10/08 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Unveils “EMIRAI S” Concept Cabin
- 10/08 01:53 NTT Delivers Successful Ultra Reality Viewing of Live MLB Postseason G...
- 10/08 01:00 Yamaha VOCALOID:AI Faithfully Reproduces Singing of Legendary Japanese...
- 10/07 23:00 Impinj Extends Support for Japan’s Electronic Tag Initiative at Conve...
- 10/07 14:00 Come See the Latest Kyocera's microLED Display Using glo's microLED Pa...
- 10/07 13:03 Tide Raises £44.1 Million (US$54.3 Million) in a First-round of Serie...
- 10/07 12:30 Global Wagyu Beef Market 2019-2023 | Evolving Opportunities with AUSTR...
- 10/07 12:00 Abiomed Announces 1,000th Patient Treated with Impella in Japan
- 10/07 08:37 Azbil Launches Photoelectric Switches with Improved Environmental Res...
- 10/07 06:58 Kyoto by the Sea: Sacred Motoise Shrine and Nariaiji Temple Transform ...