Japan’s Friendship Ties Programs JENESYS 2019 ASEAN Inbound Program 13th Batch
Theme; Movie and Art Exchange
-13th Asian International Children’s Film Festival-
Countries; ASEAN countries and Timor-Leste
TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- 105 youth from 11 countries, ASEAN countries and Timor-Leste, are scheduled to visit Japan from December 2nd to December 9th as part of the Japan’s Friendship Ties Programs, “JENESYS 2019” promoted by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA).
They are scheduled to participate in “13th Asian International Children’s Film Festival” which is held on December 7th in Minamiawaji, Hyogo prefecture, and interact with Japanese youth through watching films they have created by themselves. As part of theme related observation, they will visit Kobe Kitano Ijinkan-gai and Awaji Ningyo Joruri in Hyogo, and Otsuka international museum in Tokushima, to see various styles of Art in Japan.
Furthermore, they will visit Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and have a lecture on Japanese Diplomacy in Asia, and observe historic places and attractive natures of Japan. In Minamiawaji, they will participate in School Exchange and interact with Japanese students to have a better understanding of Japan and deepen their interests in Japan.
Through this program, we hope the friendly relationship between Japan and ASEAN, Timor-Leste will be strengthened, and the participants proactively share the appeals of Japan and other information after returning to home country.
[For reference]: Japan Exchange Program JENESYS 2019
People with the ability and future mission to deliver messages between Japan and the countries and regions of Asia and Oceania are invited and dispatched in order to promote an understanding of Japan with regard to politics, economics, society, culture, history, foreign policy, and the like, and pro-Japanese people and experts on Japan are discovered in order to strengthen Japan’s message to other countries and expand Japan’s diplomatic foundation by having the guests and dispatches take the initiative to spread information about the diplomatic stance, appeals, and other facets of Japan.
Monday, December 2nd
Tuesday, December 3rd
[Lecture] Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA Kansai)
[Theme-related Observation] Kobe Kitano Ijinkan-Gai
Wednesday, December 4th
[Observation] Naruto Uzushio (Whirl Pools)
[Theme-related Observation] Watching Films of the Film Festival
Thursday, December 5th
[Welcome Ceremony] Minamiawaji City
Minamiawaji/ Sumoto City Kumiai, Hirota Junior High school,
Minaiawaji Seidan Junior High school,
Minamiawaji Nandan Junior High school,
Minamiawaji Mihara Junior High School,
Minamiawaji Shitoori Junior High School,
Hyogo Prefectural Awaji Mihara High School.
Friday, December 6th
[Theme-related Observation] Awaji Ningyo-za
[Japanese Culture Experience] Matsuho Dotaku Workshop
Saturday, December 7th
[Theme-related Observation] Otsuka International Museum
[Theme-related Observation] 13th Asian International Children’s Film Festival
Sunday, December 8th
[Move] Move to Osaka
Monday, December 9th
Inquiries about the program
JENESYS 2019 ASEAN + Timor-Leste Project Implementing Agency
JTB Kasumigaseki Operations Department
Contact personnel: Junji Mise, Yutaka Shintani,
Weekdays: 9:00-18:00 (Closed on weekends and holidays)
Source: JTB Corp.
- 12/09 03:00 BOOKOFF CORPORATION Ltd. Will Open 5th ‘Jalan Jalan Japan’ Superstor...
- 12/09 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Wins Hand Dryer Patent and Design Rights Infringem...
- 12/07 14:30 Takeda to Present Results from the Phase 3 TOURMALINE-AL1 Trial of NIN...
- 12/06 08:00 Japan’s Friendship Ties Programs JENESYS 2019 ASEAN Inbound Program 1...
- 12/06 04:00 The 3rd HK Store of “A Happy Pancake” Finally Opens!!
- 12/06 02:37 Panasonic and KOSÉ Set to Commence Verification Test for Personaliz...
- 12/05 14:00 Sensor Electronic Technology Obtains Permanent Injunction Against U.S....
- 12/05 13:00 LIVE BOARD Partners with Hivestack to Power Programmatic OOH Marketpla...
- 12/05 13:00 Renesas Electronics Introduces Low-Power RL78 Prototyping Board to Sim...
- 12/05 12:35 Prudential Financial to Host 2020 Tokyo Investor Day
- 12/05 12:11 Japan Prepaid Cards Business and Investment Opportunities Report 2019 ...
- 12/05 11:00 TOYO Corporation’s 200Gbps High-Speed Network Capture Appliance Selec...
- 12/05 04:00 YKK Brand Contents Spread the Idea “Little Parts. Big Difference.” A...
- 12/05 01:45 AJC Organized the ASEAN Services Trade Forum in Tokyo to Discuss the E...
- 12/05 01:00 Murata Develops the World's First Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor
- 12/04 19:00 Macrogen Research Outcome from ‘GenomeAsia 100K’ Covered in Nature
- 12/04 16:49 AKM Invites You to View Our New Emerging Technology at CES 2020
- 12/04 16:47 Soteria AI Announces $5MM in Private Funding
- 12/04 15:00 Ondekoza: Renown Japanese Taiko Band Reveals Training Secrets to Tokyo...
- 12/04 12:29 Saikyo Sakura Assets Says Repsol Will Be Carbon Neutral By 2050
- 12/04 12:00 Global Titanium Dental Implants Market 2020-2024 | Evolving Opportunit...
- 12/04 11:59 AutoStore Set to Transform Retail Industry With Robotic Cube Storage S...
- 12/04 08:34 GOE: TEPPEN Celebrates 4M Downloads with December Update, Featuring Fr...
- 12/03 14:31 Pharma Plant Machinery and Equipment Market Procurement Intelligence R...
- 12/03 14:00 Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market 2020-2024 | Evolving Opportun...
- 12/03 08:00 IFA: The Birth of the New Token ARCS Toward a Society Where the Value ...
- 12/03 05:00 Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Featu...
- 12/03 03:00 istyle Inc., Asia’s Top Cosmetics Review Site @cosme Announces THE BE...
- 12/03 02:00 Toshiba Releases Surveillance 6TB HDDs for DVR and NVR Platforms
- 12/02 23:01 Astellas Enters into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Audentes Therapeu...