Japan’s Friendship Ties Programs JENESYS 2019 ASEAN Inbound Program 14th Batch
Theme; Culture and Art Exchange
TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Eleven university undergraduate/graduate students from Singapore are scheduled to visit Japan from December 2nd to December 10th as part of the Japan’s Friendship Ties Programs, “JENESYS 2019” promoted by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA).
They will visit Tokyo, Kyoto, and Nara to experience international program under the theme of “Culture an Art Exchange”. In Tokyo, they will visit Tokyo National Museum and Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum to have better understanding of Japanese culture and learn how to protect/utilize its cultural properties by observing how they publicize it to make the most of historic, artistic, and academic value of art.
In Kyoto, they will experience school exchange program at Kyoto Institute of Technology, and visit Kinkaku-ji, Kiyomizu-dera which is world heritage. In Nara, they will experience home stay program, and visit traditional craft workers and Todaiji-temple, Kasuga grand shrine to observe traditional crafts and arts which is inherited for many years.
Through this program, we hope the friendly relationship between Japan and Singapore will be strengthened, and the participants proactively share the appeals of Japan and other information after returning to home country.
[For reference]: Japan Exchange Program JENESYS 2019
People with the ability and future mission to deliver messages between Japan and the countries and regions of Asia and Oceania are invited and dispatched in order to promote an understanding of Japan with regard to politics, economics, society, culture, history, foreign policy, and the like, and pro-Japanese people and experts on Japan are discovered in order to strengthen Japan’s message to other countries and expand Japan’s diplomatic foundation by having the guests and dispatches take the initiative to spread information about the diplomatic stance, appeals, and other facets of Japan.
Monday, December 2nd
[Lecture] The Japan-Singapore relations and The Foreign Policy of Japan
Tuesday, December 3rd
[Observation] Tokyo National Museum
[Observation] Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum
Wednesday, December 4th
[School Exchange] Tama Art University, Hachioji campus
[Move] From Tokyo to Kyoto
Thursday, December 5th
[School Exchange] Kyoto Institute of Technology
[Observation] Rokuon-ji (Kinkaku-ji), Otowasan Kiyomizu-dera temple (World Heritage)
Friday, December 6th
[Theme-related Observation] Yamamoto Kawara, Takigawa Jisha Kenchiku
Kegonshu Daihonzan Todai-ji temple, Kasuga grand Shrine (World Heritage)
Saturday, December 7th
[Homestay] Yamato-Asuka New Tourism
Sunday, December 8th
[Homestay] Yamato-Asuka New Tourism
[Move] Move to Tokyo
Monday, December 9th
[Courtesy Call] Embassy of Singapore in Japan
Tuesday, December 10th
Inquiries about the program
JENESYS 2019 ASEAN + Timor-Leste Project Implementing Agency
JTB Kasumigaseki Operations Department
Contact personnel: Junji Mise, Yutaka Shintani
TEL: +81 3-6737-9447
Weekdays: 9:00-18:00 (Closed on weekends and holidays)
Source: JTB Corp.
- 12/09 03:00 BOOKOFF CORPORATION Ltd. Will Open 5th ‘Jalan Jalan Japan’ Superstor...
- 12/09 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Wins Hand Dryer Patent and Design Rights Infringem...
- 12/07 14:30 Takeda to Present Results from the Phase 3 TOURMALINE-AL1 Trial of NIN...
- 12/06 08:00 Japan’s Friendship Ties Programs JENESYS 2019 ASEAN Inbound Program 1...
- 12/06 04:00 The 3rd HK Store of “A Happy Pancake” Finally Opens!!
- 12/06 02:37 Panasonic and KOSÉ Set to Commence Verification Test for Personaliz...
- 12/05 14:00 Sensor Electronic Technology Obtains Permanent Injunction Against U.S....
- 12/05 13:00 LIVE BOARD Partners with Hivestack to Power Programmatic OOH Marketpla...
- 12/05 13:00 Renesas Electronics Introduces Low-Power RL78 Prototyping Board to Sim...
- 12/05 12:35 Prudential Financial to Host 2020 Tokyo Investor Day
- 12/05 12:11 Japan Prepaid Cards Business and Investment Opportunities Report 2019 ...
- 12/05 11:00 TOYO Corporation’s 200Gbps High-Speed Network Capture Appliance Selec...
- 12/05 04:00 YKK Brand Contents Spread the Idea “Little Parts. Big Difference.” A...
- 12/05 01:45 AJC Organized the ASEAN Services Trade Forum in Tokyo to Discuss the E...
- 12/05 01:00 Murata Develops the World's First Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor
- 12/04 19:00 Macrogen Research Outcome from ‘GenomeAsia 100K’ Covered in Nature
- 12/04 16:49 AKM Invites You to View Our New Emerging Technology at CES 2020
- 12/04 16:47 Soteria AI Announces $5MM in Private Funding
- 12/04 15:00 Ondekoza: Renown Japanese Taiko Band Reveals Training Secrets to Tokyo...
- 12/04 12:29 Saikyo Sakura Assets Says Repsol Will Be Carbon Neutral By 2050
- 12/04 12:00 Global Titanium Dental Implants Market 2020-2024 | Evolving Opportunit...
- 12/04 11:59 AutoStore Set to Transform Retail Industry With Robotic Cube Storage S...
- 12/04 08:34 GOE: TEPPEN Celebrates 4M Downloads with December Update, Featuring Fr...
- 12/03 14:31 Pharma Plant Machinery and Equipment Market Procurement Intelligence R...
- 12/03 14:00 Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market 2020-2024 | Evolving Opportun...
- 12/03 08:00 IFA: The Birth of the New Token ARCS Toward a Society Where the Value ...
- 12/03 05:00 Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Featu...
- 12/03 03:00 istyle Inc., Asia’s Top Cosmetics Review Site @cosme Announces THE BE...
- 12/03 02:00 Toshiba Releases Surveillance 6TB HDDs for DVR and NVR Platforms
- 12/02 23:01 Astellas Enters into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Audentes Therapeu...