Analysis of the Japanese Secure Content Management (SCM) Market, Forecast to 2023 - Specific Regulations will Drive On-premise Demand - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The "Analysis of the Japanese Secure Content Management Market, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Japan was the largest SCM market in Asia-Pacific in 2018; it is expected to remain the chief revenue contributor over the next 5 years. The Web security segment is anticipated to lead the Japanese SCM market during the forecast period, while e-mail security solutions are likely to record marginally slower adoption than expected. e-mail's slow growth could also be attributed to its maturity.
The competitive landscape is dominated by local vendors such as Digital Arts and Alps System, which have a well-established market presence. These accounted for close to half of the market share in 2018. Foreign vendors find it difficult to compete in the Japanese SCM market.
The study period is from 2019 to 2023, and the base year is 2018. SCM solutions are the key area of focus and they cover e-mail security and Web security. Vertical segmentation is as follows: government, banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), service provider, manufacturing, education, and other sectors (pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil and gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITES, and BPO). Horizontal segmentation covers large businesses and small and medium businesses.
Important companies in the Japanese SCM market include Digital Arts, Alps System, Trend Micro, Symantec, Cisco (IronPort), Canon IT Solutions, imatrix, McAfee, Barracuda, and Fortinet.
The study highlights important market growth drivers and restraints. Key drivers include the constantly evolving risks that drive the need for e-mail and Web security solutions, the stringent security and privacy requirements that push organizations to invest in on-premise security solutions, and the need for productivity management that drives enterprises to invest in these solutions.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the SCM market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What were the key market trends in 2018? What trends will gain importance in the future?
- What are the key market drivers and restraints?
- Which regions and countries were 2018's best performers?
- What does the competitive landscape in the Japanese market look like?
- What is the market growth forecast from 2018 to 2023?
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Overview
- Market Definitions
- Geographic Coverage
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Market Segmentation
- Forecast and Trends
2. Forecast Assumptions
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment Discussion
- Market Share
- Competitive Environment
3. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Major Growth Opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Regulatory Compliance Continues to Drive the Market
- Growth Opportunity 2 - e-mail and Apps are Moving to the Cloud, and so Must Security
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Specific Regulations will Drive On-premise Demand
- Growth Opportunity 4 - Enterprises Must Secure the Human Factor
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
4. The Last Word
- The Last Word - Predictions
- Market Engineering Methodology
- List of Exhibits
- Alps System
- Canon IT Solutions
- Cisco (IronPort)
- Digital Arts
- Trend Micro
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9imamk
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Source: Research and Markets
- 12/09 03:00 BOOKOFF CORPORATION Ltd. Will Open 5th ‘Jalan Jalan Japan’ Superstor...
- 12/09 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Wins Hand Dryer Patent and Design Rights Infringem...
- 12/07 14:30 Takeda to Present Results from the Phase 3 TOURMALINE-AL1 Trial of NIN...
- 12/06 08:00 Japan’s Friendship Ties Programs JENESYS 2019 ASEAN Inbound Program 1...
- 12/06 04:00 The 3rd HK Store of “A Happy Pancake” Finally Opens!!
- 12/06 02:37 Panasonic and KOSÉ Set to Commence Verification Test for Personaliz...
- 12/05 14:00 Sensor Electronic Technology Obtains Permanent Injunction Against U.S....
- 12/05 13:00 LIVE BOARD Partners with Hivestack to Power Programmatic OOH Marketpla...
- 12/05 13:00 Renesas Electronics Introduces Low-Power RL78 Prototyping Board to Sim...
- 12/05 12:35 Prudential Financial to Host 2020 Tokyo Investor Day
- 12/05 12:11 Japan Prepaid Cards Business and Investment Opportunities Report 2019 ...
- 12/05 11:00 TOYO Corporation’s 200Gbps High-Speed Network Capture Appliance Selec...
- 12/05 04:00 YKK Brand Contents Spread the Idea “Little Parts. Big Difference.” A...
- 12/05 01:45 AJC Organized the ASEAN Services Trade Forum in Tokyo to Discuss the E...
- 12/05 01:00 Murata Develops the World's First Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor
- 12/04 19:00 Macrogen Research Outcome from ‘GenomeAsia 100K’ Covered in Nature
- 12/04 16:49 AKM Invites You to View Our New Emerging Technology at CES 2020
- 12/04 16:47 Soteria AI Announces $5MM in Private Funding
- 12/04 15:00 Ondekoza: Renown Japanese Taiko Band Reveals Training Secrets to Tokyo...
- 12/04 12:29 Saikyo Sakura Assets Says Repsol Will Be Carbon Neutral By 2050
- 12/04 12:00 Global Titanium Dental Implants Market 2020-2024 | Evolving Opportunit...
- 12/04 11:59 AutoStore Set to Transform Retail Industry With Robotic Cube Storage S...
- 12/04 08:34 GOE: TEPPEN Celebrates 4M Downloads with December Update, Featuring Fr...
- 12/03 14:31 Pharma Plant Machinery and Equipment Market Procurement Intelligence R...
- 12/03 14:00 Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market 2020-2024 | Evolving Opportun...
- 12/03 08:00 IFA: The Birth of the New Token ARCS Toward a Society Where the Value ...
- 12/03 05:00 Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Featu...
- 12/03 03:00 istyle Inc., Asia’s Top Cosmetics Review Site @cosme Announces THE BE...
- 12/03 02:00 Toshiba Releases Surveillance 6TB HDDs for DVR and NVR Platforms
- 12/02 23:01 Astellas Enters into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Audentes Therapeu...