Pharma Plant Machinery and Equipment Market Procurement Intelligence Report | Forecasts of over USD 80 Billion Spend Growth in the Pharma Plant Machinery and Equipment Market
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- SpendEdge has been monitoring the global pharma plant machinery and equipment market and the market is poised to experience spend growth of more than USD 80 billion between 2019-2024 at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. Request Free Sample Pages.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191203005491/en/
SpendEdge, a global procurement market intelligence firm, has announced the release of its Global Pharma Plant Machinery and Equipment Market Procurement Intelligence Report. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Read the 131-page research report with TOC and LOE on "The Global Pharma Plant Machinery and Equipment Market - Procurement Intelligence Report, Pricing Outlook in Geographies that include APAC, North America, South America, and MEA, and insights into best practices to optimize procurement spend.”
The global regulatory framework mandated the usage of 2D barcoding and RFID tags in the manufacturing and packaging of drug products for remote monitoring of packages. This will act as one of the chief growth drivers in the pharma plant machinery equipment market. Supply chain traceability is gradually gaining prominence which is creating the requirement for data management and cybersecurity in the drug manufacturing process. This requirement will contribute to spend growth in the pharma plant machinery and equipment market during the forecast period.
To be at par with the standards of the highly regulated markets, drug manufacturers in APAC are taking strides to upgrade their manufacturing facilities. This will create significant spend opportunities in the pharma plant machinery and equipment market in APAC. With the regulatory leash tightening around the drug manufacturing enterprises, buyers are being compelled to adopt the latest pharma plant machinery and equipment as the usage of conventional plant machinery and equipment has high chances of non-adherence to the DSCSA in terms of serialization. This will drive a significant amount of investments into the pharma plant machinery and equipment market in the US.
Subscribe to our procurement platform to get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment.
Insights into the market pricing trends
The necessity to upgrade product development to provide quality products and to develop machinery for additive manufacturing of drugs will result in a substantial hike in the R&D expenses for pharma plant machinery and equipment suppliers.
- The supply market is undergoing consolidation which is eschewing opportunities for regional suppliers because of their reducing supplier synergies and geographical reach. According to the pharma plant machinery and equipment price trends, this supply market trend will continue during the forecast period and will consequently lead to a rise in prices.
Insights into the supply market that will have potential impacts on your procurement strategy
A majority of the leading pharma plant machinery and equipment suppliers are concentrated in Europe with Germany as the leading manufacturer of pharma plant machinery and equipment. Suppliers in the country are deepening their focus on manufacturing machinery that facilitates sterile production and aseptic filling procedures for drugs.
- It is advised that buyers who operate in different geographic locations engage with global suppliers as they offer highly-efficient after-sales service compared with other suppliers. The availability of wide distribution facilities of global suppliers will help buyers reduce logistics costs. These suppliers have high R&D investments and offer customized machinery and equipment, which will help in meeting buyers' requirements efficiently.
Some of the top pharma plant machinery and equipment suppliers enlisted in this report
- GEA Group AG
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Shimadzu Corp.
- Sartorius AG
- Bausch+Ströbel Maschinenfabrik Ilshofen GmbH + Co. KG
Buy 1 report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 reports and get the third for free. Download the free sample of this report on the pharma plant machinery and equipment market.
Some of the key topics covered in this report are:
- Pharma plant machinery and equipment market spend segmentation by region
- Pharma plant machinery and equipment supply market analysis
- Regional spend opportunity for pharma plant machinery and equipment suppliers
- Pharma plant machinery and equipment suppliers cost structure
- Total cost of ownership analysis in the pharma plant machinery and equipment market
- Pharma plant machinery and equipment pricing models analysis
- Category management objectives
- Cost saving opportunities in the pharma plant machinery and equipment market
Free sample of reports that you may like:
- Global Pharmaceutical Drug Development Services Market - Procurement Intelligence Report
- Global Drug Intermediates and APIs Market - Procurement Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/request-free-proposal
US: +1 630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299
- 12/09 03:00 BOOKOFF CORPORATION Ltd. Will Open 5th ‘Jalan Jalan Japan’ Superstor...
- 12/09 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Wins Hand Dryer Patent and Design Rights Infringem...
- 12/07 14:30 Takeda to Present Results from the Phase 3 TOURMALINE-AL1 Trial of NIN...
- 12/06 08:00 Japan’s Friendship Ties Programs JENESYS 2019 ASEAN Inbound Program 1...
- 12/06 04:00 The 3rd HK Store of “A Happy Pancake” Finally Opens!!
- 12/06 02:37 Panasonic and KOSÉ Set to Commence Verification Test for Personaliz...
- 12/05 14:00 Sensor Electronic Technology Obtains Permanent Injunction Against U.S....
- 12/05 13:00 LIVE BOARD Partners with Hivestack to Power Programmatic OOH Marketpla...
- 12/05 13:00 Renesas Electronics Introduces Low-Power RL78 Prototyping Board to Sim...
- 12/05 12:35 Prudential Financial to Host 2020 Tokyo Investor Day
- 12/05 12:11 Japan Prepaid Cards Business and Investment Opportunities Report 2019 ...
- 12/05 11:00 TOYO Corporation’s 200Gbps High-Speed Network Capture Appliance Selec...
- 12/05 04:00 YKK Brand Contents Spread the Idea “Little Parts. Big Difference.” A...
- 12/05 01:45 AJC Organized the ASEAN Services Trade Forum in Tokyo to Discuss the E...
- 12/05 01:00 Murata Develops the World's First Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor
- 12/04 19:00 Macrogen Research Outcome from ‘GenomeAsia 100K’ Covered in Nature
- 12/04 16:49 AKM Invites You to View Our New Emerging Technology at CES 2020
- 12/04 16:47 Soteria AI Announces $5MM in Private Funding
- 12/04 15:00 Ondekoza: Renown Japanese Taiko Band Reveals Training Secrets to Tokyo...
- 12/04 12:29 Saikyo Sakura Assets Says Repsol Will Be Carbon Neutral By 2050
- 12/04 12:00 Global Titanium Dental Implants Market 2020-2024 | Evolving Opportunit...
- 12/04 11:59 AutoStore Set to Transform Retail Industry With Robotic Cube Storage S...
- 12/04 08:34 GOE: TEPPEN Celebrates 4M Downloads with December Update, Featuring Fr...
- 12/03 14:31 Pharma Plant Machinery and Equipment Market Procurement Intelligence R...
- 12/03 14:00 Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market 2020-2024 | Evolving Opportun...
- 12/03 08:00 IFA: The Birth of the New Token ARCS Toward a Society Where the Value ...
- 12/03 05:00 Toshiba’s New Three-Phase Brushless Motor Control Pre-Driver IC Featu...
- 12/03 03:00 istyle Inc., Asia’s Top Cosmetics Review Site @cosme Announces THE BE...
- 12/03 02:00 Toshiba Releases Surveillance 6TB HDDs for DVR and NVR Platforms
- 12/02 23:01 Astellas Enters into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Audentes Therapeu...