Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer - Epidemiology Forecast to 2030 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The "Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (EGFR-NSCLC) - Epidemiology Forecast to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted EGFR-NSCLC epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Epidermal growth factor receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the Epidermal growth factor receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer epidemiology across the 7MM and which country will have the highest number of patients during the study period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the total number of patients of Epidermal growth factor receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer across the 7MM during the study period (2017-2030)?
- Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the study period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in the 7MM during the study period (2017-2030)?
- What are the various recent and upcoming events which are expected to improve the diagnosis of Epidermal growth factor receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer?
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Epidermal growth factor receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Epidermal growth factor receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Epidermal growth factor receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Epidermal growth factor receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer population by its severity
- The Epidermal growth factor receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer epidemiology report and model were written and developed by Masters and PhD level epidemiologists
- The Epidermal growth factor receptor-Non Small Cell Lung Cancer Epidemiology Model is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of EGFR-NSCLC
3. SWOT Analysis of EGFR-NSCLC
4. EGFR-NSCLC: Market Overview at a Glance
4.1. Total Market Share (%) Distribution of EGFR-NSCLC in 2017: By Country
4.2. Total Market Share (%) Distribution of EGFR-NSCLC in 2030: By Country
5. EGFR-Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): Disease Background and Overview
5.1.1. Cellular Classification of NSCLC
5.1.2. Signs and Symptoms of NSCLC
5.1.3. Risk Factors of Lung Cancer
5.1.4. Causes of NSCLC
5.1.5. Disease Biology: NSCLC
6. Diagnosis of NSCLC
6.1. Diagnostic Algorithm for NSCLC
6.2. Stages of NSCLC
6.3. Staging System
7. Epidemiology and Patient Population
7.1. Epidemiology Key Findings
7.2. Assumptions and Rationale: 7MM
7.3. Epidemiology Scenario: 7MM
7.3.1. Total Incident cases of NSCLC patients in the 7MM
7.3.2. Total Incident cases of NSCLC patients by Histology in the 7MM
7.3.3. Total Diagnosed cases of NSCLC patients by Stages in the 7MM
7.4. The United States Epidemiology
7.4.1. Total Incident cases of NSCLC patients in the United States
7.4.2. Total Incident cases of NSCLC patients by Histology in the United States
7.4.3. Total Diagnosed cases of NSCLC patients by Stages in the United States
7.4.4. Total EGFR NSCLC cases in the United States
7.4.5. Total EGFR NSCLC Treated patient Pool in the United States
8. EU-5 Epidemiology
8.5. The United Kingdom
9. Japan Epidemiology
10.2. Report Methodology
11. Publisher Capabilities
13. About the Publisher
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h13e0k.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Source: Research and Markets
- 06/03 19:00 Morpho Wins the Award for Three Consecutive Years from Edge AI and Vis...
- 06/03 13:00 Fujitsu Frontech North America, Inc. Takes U-Scan Self-Checkout for Re...
- 06/03 10:55 Paul Browning’s Role Expands to MHPS Chief Regional Officer of the A...
- 06/03 09:46 Industry Guide on the Online Retail Global Group of Eight (G8) - 2014 ...
- 06/03 09:30 Kioxia Announces English Version of World’s First AI-Designed Manga
- 06/03 03:12 RMB Capital Gained Approximately 30% of Shareholders’ Support at San...
- 06/03 02:37 Rakuten Mobile and NEC Agree to Jointly Develop Containerized Standalo...
- 06/03 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Develops Cooperative AI for Human–Machine Work
- 06/02 23:00 The Carlyle Group and T&D Holdings Complete Acquisition of Majorit...
- 06/02 13:48 Nexon Board of Directors Authorizes $1.5 Billion for Investments in Gl...
- 06/02 12:00 Danske Bank, Denmark’s Largest Bank, Embraces Advanced Analytics Fro...
- 06/02 10:00 Fibralign Announces Strategic Partnership With Terumo
- 06/02 05:00 Toshiba Adds Automotive Display Interface Bridge ICs for In-Vehicle In...
- 06/02 02:30 Fujitsu Launches 7 New Enterprise Notebooks Optimized for Remote Work
- 06/02 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric to Invest in EKE-Electronics Ltd. in Finland
- 06/01 14:13 Hytera Leads Enhanced Development of Push-to-Talk over Cellular Industry
- 06/01 14:00 Fine Craft Co., Ltd.: Excellent Sharpness. Launch of NiNJA at Kicksta...
- 06/01 12:01 FDA Accepts Shionogi’s Supplemental New Drug Application with Priori...
- 05/29 12:00 Takeda Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Pre-Filled Syringe Presentat...
- 05/29 12:00 Takeda Announces Compelling Data from the Phase 2 Trial of Pevonedista...
- 05/29 12:00 Takeda to Present Data from the ICLUSIG® (ponatinib) Clinical Trial P...
- 05/29 12:00 ENHERTU® Achieved a Tumor Response Rate of 45.3% in Patients with HER...
- 05/29 12:00 ENHERTU® Demonstrated Meaningful Clinical Activity in Patients with H...
- 05/29 12:00 ENHERTU® Significantly Improved Tumor Response Rate and Overall Survi...
- 05/29 12:00 Daiichi Sankyo Announces Clinical Research Collaboration to Evaluate D...
- 05/29 06:00 Renesas Electronics Announces Consolidated Forecasts for the Second Qu...
- 05/28 23:00 European Commission Releases Takeda From Commitment to Divest Shire’...
- 05/28 15:13 Osaka Matsui Management Analysts Comment on Amazon Saying They Look to...
- 05/28 13:00 Battle Mage Joins the Fight as the First Resistance Class in Fresh Map...
- 05/28 05:00 Toshiba’s 600V Small Intelligent Power Device Helps Lower Motor Powe...