Japan Telecoms Report - 2020 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
This report provides analyses of revenue and market forecasts as well as statistics of the Japan telecoms industry including market sizing, 5-year forecasts, market insights, key telecom trends, 5G and also features the following:
- Overall Telecommunications Market by Major Operators
- Telco Operators Profile, Revenue and EBITDA Mix
- Mobile Subscribers & Revenue Market Overview and Forecasts
- Spectrum Holdings
- IoT Market Overview
- Broadband Subscribers & Revenue Market Overview and Forecasts
- National Broadband Network Detailed Market Overview and Forecasts
- Thematics / Opportunities relating to 5G, M&A and e-Commerce
- Telecoms Infrastructure Review
- Telco M&A Transaction Database
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THE JAPAN TELECOMS REPORT:
- Benefit from the latest market opportunities
- Understand the threats to your operations and investments and protect your company against future risks
- Gain insights on emerging trends supporting, enhancing or disrupting your activities in the market
- Get a full view of the competitive landscape to assess your market position.
- Forecasts as a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the telecoms market
- Target business opportunities and risks in the telecoms sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments
- Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Operators Profiles
The Japan Telecommunications Industry Report, 2020-2025 includes a comprehensive review of the Japanese market dynamics, market sizing, market forecasts, analysis, insights and key trends.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Statistics
1.1 Japan Population
1.2 Japan Households
1.3 Japan's GDP
2 COVID-19 Impact
3 Overall Telecommunications Market, 2014-2025
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Japan's Race to Lead in 5G and Beyond
3.3 Historical Telecommunications Market Revenue, 2014-2019
3.4 Overall Telecommunications Market Forecast, 2018-2025
3.5 Telecommunications Market Capital Expenditure, 2014-2025
3.5.1 Historical Telecommunications Capex Spend, 2014-2019
3.5.2 Capex to Revenue Country Benchmark
3.5.3 Capex to GDP Benchmark
3.5.4 Telecommunications Capex Spend Forecast, 2019-2025
4 Telecommunications Operators Profile
4.1 NTT Profile
4.1.1 NTT Revenue and EBITDA Mix
4.1.1 NTT Subsidiaries Revenue Breakdown
4.1.2 NTT Docomo Revenue and EBITDA Mix
4.2 KDDI Profile
4.2.1 KDDI Revenue and EBITDA Mix
4.3 Softbank Profile
4.3.1 Softbank Corporation Revenue and EBITDA Mix
4.4 Rakuten Mobile Profile
4.4.1 Rakuten Mobile
4.4.2 Rakuten Communications Platform
4.4.3 Rakuten Embraces Operator-as-a-Service Model
4.5 Other Companies Profiles
4.5.1 Internet Initiative Japan
4.5.2 Sony Network Communications Inc (So-Net)
5 Mobile Market
5.1 Mobile Subscribers Historical and Forecast, 2014-2025
5.1.1 Mobile Subscribers Historical, 2014-2019
5.1.2 Mobile Subscribers Market Share, 2014-2019
5.1.3 Japan Smartphone Share, 2019
5.1.4 Japan Mobile Subscribers Forecast, 2019-2025
5.2 Mobile Revenue Historical and Forecast, 2014-2025
5.2.1 Historical Japan Mobile Service Revenue, 2014-2019
5.2.2 Mobile Service Revenue Forecast, 2018-2025
5.2.3 Mobile Subscribers ARPU, 2014-2019
5.3 Spectrum Holdings
5.3.1 Spectrum Pricing and Regulation
5.3.2 5G Development and Launches
5.3.3 Mobile Frequencies Portfolios Analysis
5.3.1 Spectrum Depth Benchmark by Country
5.4 Mobile Download Data and Pricing Trends
5.5 Mobile Speed Tests
5.5.1 Ookla Mobile Speed Tests
5.6 Internet of Things (IoT)
6 Broadband Market
6.1 Fixed Broadband Subscribers Historical, 2014-2019
6.2 Fixed Broadband Subscribers Forecast, 2018-2025
7 Telecommunications Infrastructure Investments
7.1 Fixed Infrastructure
7.1.1 Government Plans
7.1.2 Submarine Cables
7.2 Mobile Tower Infrastructure Landscape
7.2.1 Getting Ready for 5G
7.2.2 Tower Density Benchmark
7.3 Telco Infrastructure Comparative
8 Thematics / Opportunities
8.1 Increasing Scale - Consolidation
8.2 Growing Scope - Cross-Industry
8.2.2 Content and IPTV
8.3 New Telecoms Operating Model
8.3.1 The Attraction of Infrastructure Multiples
8.4 5G Developments
8.4.1 5G Overview
8.4.2 5G - Relative Capex Investments and Frequency Range
8.4.3 5G OpenRAN
8.4.4 Beyond 5G
9 Telco M&A Transaction Database
11 Copyright Notice
- Internet Initiative Japan
- NTT Docomo
- NTT Data
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j1mva2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Source: Research and Markets
- 08/14 15:48 Oita Chuo Pacific Management Comments on Airbnb Planning to File for I...
- 08/14 08:42 MUFG Bank, Ltd. Announces Risk-Adjusted Capital Ratio Based on the Bas...
- 08/14 07:00 DBJ, Mitsubishi UFJ Lease and Fuyo General Lease to Invest With Airbus...
- 08/14 04:19 Ad-tech Company Buzzvil Tightens Grip in the US, Japan, Taiwan
- 08/13 16:17 Quantum Computers Have the Potential to be Faster and More Powerful Th...
- 08/13 15:00 Asia’s First Private Driving Club “THE MAGARIGAWA CLUB” Schedule...
- 08/13 12:16 Akita Michinoku Capital Comments on Palantir as They Prepare for a Dir...
- 08/13 12:00 Renesas Introduces Two Dual-Output Synchronous Controllers With Low Qu...
- 08/13 10:00 Khawaja Holdings Will Expand into Japan in 2020
- 08/13 09:54 Seoul Viosys to Develop a Cancer Diagnosis Technology for Companion An...
- 08/13 05:00 Vonage to Power Cloud Software Provider Spacely’s Virtual Reality So...
- 08/12 14:32 Japan Digital Gift Card (e-Gift Card) Industry Worth $9 Billion by 202...
- 08/12 12:47 Akita Michinoku Capital Says SoftBank-Backed KE Aims to Raise $2.1 Bil...
- 08/11 14:00 Private Photo-Sharing App FamilyAlbum Surpasses 8 Million Users
- 08/11 09:00 Hibiki Path Advisors Response to Updated Divestment Proposed for Accor...
- 08/11 01:00 RMB Capital Opposes Tender Offer to FamilyMart by Itochu and Demands H...
- 08/11 00:07 FINEOS Acquires Limelight Health
- 08/10 17:00 Nobel Prize Winners in Physiology and Medicine Gave Video Messages to ...
- 08/10 14:00 National Hemophilia Foundation and Takeda Partner with Alex Borstein t...
- 08/10 11:12 Japan Gift Card and Incentive Card Market and Future Growth Dynamics t...
- 08/10 10:12 Google Introduces Google Maps Profiles While Apple Expands Look Around...
- 08/07 09:28 Novavax and Takeda Announce Collaboration for Novavax’ COVID-19 Vacc...
- 08/07 07:30 Five of Kirin’s Proprietary Lactococcus lactis strain Plasma Product...
- 08/07 02:00 Cerebras Systems Accelerates Global Expansion with New Japan Office an...
- 08/07 01:14 Statement by Oasis Management Company Ltd. on FamilyMart
- 08/06 13:19 Nexon Releases Earnings for Second Quarter 2020
- 08/06 12:20 High Demand for “Robotics Skills” in Post-Corona Recovery - Report...
- 08/06 12:00 Renesas’ Intersil Brand ICs Blast Off Onboard the Mars 2020 Persever...
- 08/06 12:00 Daiichi Sankyo Announces Clinical Trial Collaboration with AstraZeneca...
- 08/05 14:41 Akita Michinoku Capital Says Blackstone Agrees on $4.7 Billion Ancestr...