Sarcopenia Epidemiology Forecast to 2030: Focus on United States, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, United Kingdom and Japan - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The Sarcopenia epidemiology report gives a thorough understanding of the Sarcopenia by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines for Sarcopenia in the US, Europe, and Japan. Moreover, the report covers the detailed information of the Sarcopenia epidemiology scenario in seven major countries (US, EU5, and Japan).
This section encompassing Sarcopenia epidemiology provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Sarcopenia epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. This segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
The Sarcopenia epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Sarcopenia epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
Scope of the Report
- The Sarcopenia report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Sarcopenia report and model provide an overview of the global trends of Sarcopenia in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan).
- The report provides insight into the historical and forecasted patient pool of Sarcopenia in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan.
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population.
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Sarcopenia.
- The report provides the segmentation of the Sarcopenia epidemiology.
- 11-year Forecast of Sarcopenia Epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Prevalent cases of Sarcopenia
- Prevalence of Sarcopenia by gender
KOL - Views
We interview KOLs and include SME's opinion through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. The opinion helps to understand the total patient population and current treatment pattern. It will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the indications.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population pertaining to Sarcopenia?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the Sarcopenia epidemiology across 7MM and which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the total number of patients of Sarcopenia across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of Sarcopenia?
- What are the currently available treatments of Sarcopenia?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Insights
2 Executive Summary of Sarcopenia
3 SWOT Analysis for Sarcopenia
4 Sarcopenia Market Overview at a Glance
4.1 Market Share (%) Distribution of Sarcopenia in 2017
4.2 Market Share (%) Distribution of Sarcopenia in 2030
5 Disease Background and Overview
5.2 Definition and classification
5.4 Risk factors
5.7 Relevance to other disease states
6 Epidemiology and Patient Population
6.1 Key Findings
6.2 Total Prevalent Population of Sarcopenia in 7MM
6.3 Assumption and Rationale: 7MM
7 Country-wise Epidemiology of Sarcopenia
7.1 The United States
7.1.1 Prevalent cases of Sarcopenia in the United States
7.1.2 Prevalence of Sarcopenia by Gender in the United States
7.6 The United Kingdom
8 Treatment and Management
8.1 Medical treatment directions
8.2.1 EWGSOP Guidelines
8.2.2 Asian Working Group for Sarcopenia (AWGS)
8.2.3 International Conference on Sarcopenia and Frailty Research (ICSFR)
8.3 Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARM)
8.4 Patient Journey
9 Unmet Needs
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5pfzq7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Source: Research and Markets
- 09/21 15:45 Toshiba Information Systems (Japan) Integrates Verimatrixâs Whitebox...
- 09/18 16:00 KBRA Releases Research â The Graying of Japan and ESG Credit Implica...
- 09/18 15:27 Oita Chuo Pacific Management Says Ericsson to Acquire Cradlepoint in $...
- 09/18 13:52 Japan Food & Beverages Market 2020-2026 by Age Groups, Gender, Inc...
- 09/18 10:56 Foundation Medicine and Takeda Announce Collaboration To Develop Found...
- 09/18 10:55 Takeda Presents New Data Highlighting Scientific Advancements in Lung ...
- 09/18 10:45 Seattle Genetics and Astellas Announce PADCEVÂ® (enfortumab vedotin-ej...
- 09/18 07:00 Daiichi Sankyo Announces Late-Breaking Phase 1 Dose Expansion Data for...
- 09/18 04:00 Toyoda Gosei Develops LED Illuminated Emblem
- 09/17 14:10 Japan Heated Tobacco Market Report 2020: Brands, Market Size, Distribu...
- 09/17 14:00 Patented Crypto Cashback App - SocialGood App Launches on iOS
- 09/17 13:00 Axe Your Way Into New MapleStory M Update with the Demon Slayer
- 09/17 02:10 Grand Nikko Awaji to Open October 1st 2020
- 09/17 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric to Establish FA Products Service Center in Philipp...
- 09/17 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Receives Propulsion Equipment Order for Delhi Metro
- 09/17 02:00 Panasonic and Octasic Extend sXGP Collaboration to 5G/Beyond 5G
- 09/16 15:00 INNOTECH and OSARO Collaborate to Open the âInnotech AI Picking Labâ...
- 09/16 13:00 Amazon Music Launches Podcasts for Customers Across the U.S., U.K., Ge...
- 09/16 12:30 Jabil Promotes May Yap to Chief Information Officer
- 09/16 12:00 Gojo & Company, Inc. - Completion of USD 19 Million Additional Clo...
- 09/16 07:00 Takeda to Divest TachoSilÂ® to Corza Health for â¬350 Million
- 09/16 07:00 Yokogawa Survey Finds Two-Thirds of Process Industry Companies Are Ant...
- 09/16 06:00 Wedge Holdings: The Publication of âToji no miko kizamishi issen no ...
- 09/16 06:00 NTT Communications Honored in Two Categories by the Frost & Sulliv...
- 09/16 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric to Change Executive Officerâs Duties and Organiz...
- 09/16 02:00 Only 35 Per Cent of APAC Businesses Have Made Operational Adjustments ...
- 09/15 11:30 Takeda Opens New R&D Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility to Suppor...
- 09/15 10:25 Mutsuki Takano Was Appointed as CFO at Heartseed
- 09/15 10:09 MIPI Alliance Releases A-PHY SerDes Interface for Automotive
- 09/15 09:38 Seoul Semiconductor Has Obtained Permanent Injunction Against Philips ...