Japan Fleet Management System Market Report 2020-2027: 960,000 Drivers will be Needed to Cater to the Japanese Logistics Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com
The report estimates that the demand for fleet drivers in Japan will increase by 130,000 over the next 10 years and that by 2027, approximately 960,000 drivers will be needed to cater to the Japanese logistics market. However, a labor shortage of 25% is expected because of a declining birthrate, an aging population, and fewer younger people entering the industry.
These challenges are spurring innovation among fleet management companies, original equipment manufacturers, and telematics providers to enhance the working environment, increase productivity, and find deeper operational efficiencies. Japanese truck builders are adding telematics and vehicle monitoring services to their lines to improve driver productivity and logistics through monitoring and route optimization; system providers are deploying on-premises and cloud-based fleet management systems that can be integrated into logistics service providers' wider enterprise resource planning systems.
The driving forces in the fleet management industry are rapid urbanization, high-tech software and wireless technology that allow for more effective communication, favorable government policies regarding fleet tracking and maintenance, and concerns about fleet and driver safety and operational sustainability.
The COVID-19 pandemic likely will motivate transport providers to explore solutions that will help them transform their operations and minimize service interruptions to their clients. Mobile and cloud solutions are gaining traction in the Japanese market, in line with the global industry demands for the collection, analysis, and visualization of data to gain insights into how supply chain operations can be improved.
The Radar reveals the market positioning of companies in an industry using their Growth and Innovation scores as highlighted in the methodology. The document presents competitive profiles on each of the companies based on their strengths, opportunities, and a small discussion on their positioning. The publisher analyzes hundreds of companies in the industry and benchmarks them across 10 criteria, where the leading companies in the industry are then positioned. Industry leaders on both the Growth and Innovation indices are recognized as best practice recipients.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperative and Growth Environment
- Strategic Imperative
- Growth Environment
2. The Radar
- The Radar: Japanese Fleet Management System Market
- The Radar: Competitive Environment
3. Companies to Action
- Fujitsu Limited
- Hitachi Distribution Software
- Kouei System Ltd
- Lyna Logics Inc.
- NEC Solution Innovators, Ltd
- Oracle Corporation Japan
- PASCO Corporation
- SAP Japan
- Seino Information Service Co., Ltd
- Sumitomo Electric System Solutions Co., Ltd
4. Strategic Insights
5. Next Steps: Leveraging the Radar to Empower Key Stakeholders
- Significance of Being on the Radar
- The Radar Empowers the CEO's Growth Team
- The Radar Empowers Investors
- The Radar Empowers Customers
- The Radar Empowers the Board of Directors
6. The Radar Analytics
- The Radar: Benchmarking Future Growth Potential
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/irz0l5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Source: Research and Markets
- 01/28 08:40 Seoul Viosys Begins Mass Production of 25Gbps VCSELs for 5G Communicat...
- 01/28 07:00 Cross-Border Commerce Europe Is Launching the First Edition of Its ‘...
- 01/28 07:00 Akur8 Partners with AXA Direct Japan to Transform Their Insurance Pric...
- 01/28 06:00 Cognigy Secures Funding to Meet Growing Demand for Conversational AI i...
- 01/28 04:30 DIC and Jindal Poly Films Reached a Consensus to Collaborate in the Ar...
- 01/27 14:00 Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization, Inc., and S...
- 01/27 13:00 ENHERTU® Receives Prime Minister’s Award from the Japan Techno-Econ...
- 01/27 13:00 Renesas Adds New Entry-Line RA2E1 MCU Group to RA Family to Address Co...
- 01/27 12:00 Millaye Inc.: EUYEN | Sustainable Sneakers for the Future
- 01/27 10:00 Takeda Achieved Carbon Neutrality in 2020
- 01/27 07:42 Makebot Publishes 2021 Asia Chatbot Trend Report
- 01/27 05:30 Regeta: bine Insoles | Change the Way You Walk With Just 15g!
- 01/27 04:00 Toyoda Gosei to Merge Group Companies in India for “TG One India”
- 01/26 14:00 Hudson Sustainable Group Closes Inaugural Green Bond in Japan
- 01/26 14:00 Fuzionaire Radioisotope Technologies K.K. and Nihon Medi-Physics Enter...
- 01/26 11:35 Takeda Achieves Industry-Leading Positions in 2021 Access to Medicine ...
- 01/25 15:15 HPC-AI Advisory Council and PC Cluster Consortium to Host 1st Annual J...
- 01/25 10:00 Amadis Appoints Fabrice Grenier as Business Architect, Global Lead
- 01/25 06:00 Mitsui Mining & Smelting Co., Ltd. to Initiate Mass Production of ...
- 01/25 05:00 Best’s Market Segment Report: Reduction of Market Risk Crucial for J...
- 01/25 03:00 2ND STREET TAIWAN CO., LTD., to Open Second Store in Taiwan, 2ND Stree...
- 01/25 00:00 Takeda Named Global Top Employer for Fourth Consecutive Year
- 01/22 15:53 AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company
- 01/22 14:00 Announcing Marketing Approval for Hunterase ICV Injection 15 mg, the W...
- 01/22 13:46 New Riveting Equipment Market Research 2021-2025 | Industry Impact Ana...
- 01/22 06:00 JEOL: Release of a New Cold Field Emission Cryo-Electron Microscope CR...
- 01/21 15:46 Japan Gaming Market Report 2020 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- 01/21 13:00 XClinical to Merge with Carenity and Fortress Medical Systems Forming ...
- 01/21 06:00 Shin-Etsu Chemical Develops Silicone Thermal Interface Materials for A...
- 01/20 13:00 Renesas Expands RF Portfolio to Cover Complete Signal Chain for Macro ...