Hemophilia B Epidemiology Forecast Report 2020-2030: Focus on United States, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, and Japan - ResearchAndMarkets.com
This 'Hemophilia B - Epidemiology Forecast to 2030' report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Hemophilia B epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Hemophilia B epidemiology division provides the insights about historical and current Hemophilia B patient pool and forecasted trend for each seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of The report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
In 2020, the overall prevalent cases of Hemophilia B accessed to be around 10,739 in the 7MM, which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018-2030.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Hemophilia B epidemiology [segmented as Total diagnosed Prevalent Pool of Hemophilia B, Severity-specific Prevalent Pool of Hemophilia B, Prevalent population of Hemophilia B with or without Inhibitors and Treated Prevalent Population of Hemophilia B] in the 7MM, covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom), and Japan from 2020 to 2030.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Hemophilia B
3. Epidemiology an d Market Methodology
4. Hemophilia B: Disease Background and Overview
4.1. Classification of Hemophilia
4.2. Sign and Symptoms of Hemophilia B
4.3. The severity of Hemophilia B
4.4. Risk factors and causes of Hemophilia B
4.6. Genetics of Hemophilia B
4.7. Hemophilia and Inhibitors
4.9. Diagnostic Algorithm
4.10. Differential diagnosis of Hemophilia B
4.11. Diagnostic Guidelines for Emergency Department Management of Individuals with Hemophilia and Other Bleeding Disorders
4.12. World Federation of Hemophilia (WFH) Guidelines for Diagnosis of Hemophilia
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
5.1. Epidemiology Key Findings
5.2. Assumptions and Rationale: 7MM
5.3. Epidemiology Scenario: 7MM
5.3.1. Total Diagnosed Prevalent Population of Hemophilia B in the 7MM
5.3.2. Severity- Specific Prevalent Population of Hemophilia B in the 7MM
5.3.3. Prevalent population of Hemophilia B with or without Inhibitors the 7MM
5.3.4. Treated Prevalent Population of Hemophilia B in the 7MM
5.4. United States Epidemiology
5.5. EU-5 Country-wise Epidemiology
5.6. Germany Epidemiology
5.7. France Epidemiology
5.8. Italy Epidemiology
5.9. Spain Epidemiology
5.10. United Kingdom Epidemiology
5.11. Japan Epidemiology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j8lm8t
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Source: Research and Markets
- 05/08 10:45 Datopotamab Deruxtecan Late-Breaking Data at ESMO Breast Shows Promisi...
- 05/06 23:00 RMB Capital Proposes Share Buyback and Termination of Poison Pill Plan...
- 05/06 15:22 Aerobiotix Raises $25M Growth Equity Financing Led by Global Healthcar...
- 05/06 08:45 Increasing Demand for Environmental Services in ASEAN Opens Opportunit...
- 05/06 07:46 Invesco Office J-REIT, Inc.: Notice Concerning the Statement of Opinio...
- 05/06 07:45 Invesco Office J-REIT, Inc.: Notice Concerning the Request for Purchas...
- 05/06 07:00 Evaluate Acquires Bioscience Advisors, Adding the Most Comprehensive D...
- 05/06 06:00 Olympus Targets Carbon Neutrality by 2030
- 05/05 14:35 FINEOS Acquires Spraoi
- 05/04 14:30 Forge Closes Over $150M in Funding, Adds New Investors Amid Another Re...
- 05/04 13:15 Mutual of Omaha to Implement FINEOS Platform
- 05/03 09:00 Software AG names Nicolas Betbeder-Matibet senior vice president of sa...
- 05/01 02:34 DVDFab Celebrates Golden Week in Japan With Special Offer
- 04/29 15:14 $1.4 Billion Docker Monitoring Market - Global Trajectory & Analyt...
- 04/29 12:00 Renesas DDR5 I3C Bus Extension and SPD Hub Devices Qualified for AMI F...
- 04/29 10:48 Faraday Future Selects Velodyne as Exclusive Lidar Supplier for Flagsh...
- 04/28 20:30 BlueNalu Signs MOUs with Mitsubishi Corporation and Thai Union to Acce...
- 04/28 13:00 Join the Hunt! Monster Hunter Rise and Ninjala Collab Starts Today
- 04/28 12:03 Dr. Paula A. Johnson Joins Abiomed Board of Directors
- 04/28 11:00 Takeda Manufacturing Facilities in Japan and Ireland Recognized With C...
- 04/28 08:47 Renesas Announces Consolidated Forecasts and Forecasts of Cash Dividen...
- 04/28 08:45 Renesas Electronics Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter En...
- 04/28 06:00 DIC Invests in Israeli Biotech Startup Vaxa Technologies
- 04/28 04:25 Mitsubishi Electric Announces Director Candidates
- 04/28 04:25 Mitsubishi Electric Announces Consolidated Financial Results for Fisca...
- 04/28 00:00 Cloud Dominates Asia Pacific Service Spend in Q1: ISG Index
- 04/27 23:00 Tricor & Financial Times Board Director Programme Report Reveals C...
- 04/27 21:30 Takeda Announces U.S. FDA Grants Priority Review for New Drug Applicat...
- 04/27 16:30 Exscientia Announces Investment of up to $525M
- 04/27 14:07 Ultivue Announces $50M Financing Round