Global Dust Collectors Market Trajectory & Analytics Report 2021 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The "Dust Collectors - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Dust Collectors Market to Reach $7.6 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Dust Collectors estimated at US$3.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$7.6 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Residential, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 11.3% CAGR and reach US$4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Commercial segment is readjusted to a revised 10.1% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 13.8% CAGR
The Dust Collectors market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.6 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 13.8% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.1% and 9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 8.1% CAGR.
Other End-Uses Segment to Record 7.9% CAGR
In the global Other End-Uses segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 7.4% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$504.9 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$829.9 Million by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$1.1 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 9.2% CAGR through the analysis period.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 36 Featured):
- AAF International
- Camfil APC
- CECO Environmental
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- World Current & Future Analysis for Dust Collectors by Geographic Region - Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in US$ Million for Years 2020 through 2027 and % CAGR
- World Historic Review for Dust Collectors by Geographic Region - Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in US$ Million for Years 2012 through 2019 and % CAGR
- World 15-Year Perspective for Dust Collectors by Geographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales for Years 2012, 2020 & 2027
- World 15-Year Perspective for Residential by Geographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales for Years 2012, 2020 & 2027
- World 15-Year Perspective for Commercial by Geographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales for Years 2012, 2020 & 2027
- World 15-Year Perspective for Other End-Uses by Geographic Region - Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales for Years 2012, 2020 & 2027
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 36
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/po0aes
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Source: Research and Markets
- 06/18 19:06 Inamori Foundation Announces 2021 Kyoto Prize Laureates
- 06/18 09:30 Invesco Office J-REIT, Inc.: Notice Concerning the Statement of Opinio...
- 06/18 09:06 Toshiba's Chairperson of the Board of Directors Issues Open Letter to ...
- 06/17 22:30 Eisai and Bristol Myers Squibb Enter Into Global Strategic Collaborati...
- 06/17 13:00 NTT DOCOMO Interoperability Testing Completed with Sierra Wireless 5G ...
- 06/17 12:00 Cullgen Announces Prominent Publication by Cullgen Co-Founders Jian Ji...
- 06/17 12:00 Renesas Unlocks Personalized Air Quality Experiences With Ultra-Low Po...
- 06/17 11:30 Effissimo Continues to Demand Better Governance and Compliance at Tosh...
- 06/16 20:13 Cutera Announces Renewal of Distribution Agreement with ZO Skin Health
- 06/16 13:00 Values, Inc. Releases Dockpit for Global Clients
- 06/16 07:30 Invesco Office J-REIT, Inc.: Notice Concerning the Results of Tender ...
- 06/16 03:49 How Do Japanese Female Millennials View CLMV (Cambodia / Lao PDR / Mya...
- 06/16 01:31 Renesas Announces Withdrawal of Shelf Registration for Issuance of New...
- 06/15 23:00 RMB Demands Faith’s Statutory Auditors Investigate the Board Resolut...
- 06/15 20:00 Scientist.com Partners with Top CROs to Offer Disease Models for Cance...
- 06/15 16:15 New Slack Research Shows How Companies Can Win the War for Talent in t...
- 06/15 14:15 i2c Becomes First Company to be a Visa Fintech Fast Track Member in Fo...
- 06/15 13:00 Arnaud Lacoste Is Named Chief Scientific Officer of Aurion Biotech
- 06/15 12:00 Renesas Extends Support for Microsoft Azure RTOS Across 32-bit MCU Fam...
- 06/15 09:00 Tenchijin, a JAXA Startup, to Participate in Gravity Challenge, a Prog...
- 06/15 08:01 Star Alliance, NEC and SITA Sign Teaming Agreement, Paving the Way to ...
- 06/15 07:30 Goldman Environmental Prize Honors Six Environmental Heroes
- 06/15 06:00 Bandai Namco Group Announces Launch of the Gundam Breaker Battlogue Pr...
- 06/15 06:00 Toyoda Gosei Starts Sample Shipments of e-Rubber “Smart Insoles”
- 06/15 02:09 Accenture to Acquire Engineering Capabilities from DI Square to Streng...
- 06/14 16:27 Global Sunitinib Malate Market Report 2021: Market to Reach $160.8 Mil...
- 06/14 13:00 Asahi Kasei and Nara Medical University Confirm 226 nm UVC LED Efficac...
- 06/14 07:00 NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch™
- 06/14 05:02 Invesco Office J-REIT, Inc.: Notice Concerning Receiving of Revised Pr...
- 06/11 16:25 AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings of MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings, ...