$6.8 Billion Worldwide Ceramic Adhesives Industry to 2027 - Impact Analysis of COVID-19 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The "Ceramic Adhesives - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Ceramic Adhesives estimated at US$6.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$9.6 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Cement-based, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 5.2% CAGR and reach US$3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Epoxy segment is readjusted to a revised 5.2% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.8 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8% CAGR
The Ceramic Adhesives market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.8 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.7% and 3.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.5% CAGR.
Acrylic Segment to Record 4.7% CAGR
In the global Acrylic segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 4.4% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$1 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$1.4 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$1.3 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 5.1% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors (Total 35 Featured):
- BASF SE
- Construction Chemicals Pty
- Custom Building Products
- Dap Products
- Dural Industries
- H.B. Fuller Construction Products
- Laticrete International
- MAPEI S.P.A
- Norcros Adhesives
- Saint-Gobain Weber
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- UNITED STATES
- UNITED KINGDOM
- REST OF EUROPE
- SOUTH KOREA
- REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
- LATIN AMERICA
- REST OF LATIN AMERICA
- MIDDLE EAST
- SAUDI ARABIA
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- REST OF MIDDLE EAST
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r5twx9
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Source: Research and Markets
- 07/28 14:27 Japan Crawler Excavator Market Assessment & Forecast Report 2021-2...
- 07/28 14:15 Avatour Signs Exclusive Distribution Agreement with NTT BizLink
- 07/28 12:29 Japan Frozen Seafood Market Report 2021: Industry Trends, Share, Size,...
- 07/28 12:15 U.S. Food and Drug Administration Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designat...
- 07/28 12:07 NTT Research Launches Joint Research on Neuro-Computing with The Unive...
- 07/28 12:00 Renesas and Syntiant Develop Voice-Controlled Multimodal AI Solution C...
- 07/28 10:30 Annual SolarWinds Study Reveals Opportunities for Business and IT Coll...
- 07/28 09:15 PHC Holdings Corporation: Appointment of Mr. Alan Malus and Ms. Kyoko ...
- 07/28 07:55 DIC, Debut Biotech Team Up to Develop and Bio-Manufacture Natural Pigm...
- 07/28 06:00 Ripple Launches On-Demand Liquidity with SBI Remit to Accelerate and G...
- 07/28 06:00 Toyoda Gosei Develops Driver-side Airbag With New Structure That Impro...
- 07/28 05:00 Mitsubishi Electric Announces Replacement of President & CEO, Chan...
- 07/28 01:00 VeriSilicon Launches the New, Lowest Power 8K HDR Display Processor of...
- 07/27 16:00 NTT and ACCESS Forge Partnership Toward Realization of IOWN
- 07/27 15:13 Hazelden Betty Ford, Sports Video Group Help Video Production Professi...
- 07/27 06:00 NTT Solmare: Obey Me!, the Mobile Game With 4.5 Million Downloads Acro...
- 07/27 01:00 ERS Genomics and Japan SLC Sign CRISPR/Cas9 License Agreement
- 07/27 01:00 ABLIC Launches the S-191L/N Series of High-withstand Voltage Battery M...
- 07/27 00:04 Asia Pacific Spending on IT, Business Services Exceeds US $3B in a Qua...
- 07/26 20:15 GrafTech Expands Operations with New Sales Office in Japan
- 07/26 16:45 Global Urolithiasis Management Devices Industry (2020 to 2027) - Marke...
- 07/26 13:00 NET ZERO Leaders Summit (Japan Business Conference 2021) - Online Even...
- 07/26 12:00 Twist Bioscience Incorporates MOLCURE AI Technology to Augment Therape...
- 07/26 07:00 Santen and IAPB Taking Action to Implement the First Ever UN General A...
- 07/26 05:01 FPT Software Invests in Intertec International, Bolstering Nearshore D...
- 07/25 20:00 Aurion Biotech Announces IOTA Cell Therapy Trial
- 07/23 14:05 Kyowa Kirin Provides Update on Application for Marketing Authorisation...
- 07/22 18:00 S&I Corp. Launches Security and Safety Management System Built on ...
- 07/22 18:00 Yamaha Motor to Establish Environmental Technology Investment Fund
- 07/22 13:03 Step & Repeat—The TikTok Fashion Reality Competition by Glamhive...