Global Digital Health Market (2021 to 2027) - Focus on mHealth and eHealth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The "Digital Health Market, By Product & Service (mHealth and eHealth), Component (Software, Hardware and Services) and End User (Healthcare providers, Payers, Healthcare Consumer and Others) . - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the total market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.3% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2027.
The report deals with all the driving factors, opportunities, and challenges with respect to the global Digital Health Market, which are helpful in identifying trends and key success factors for the industry. Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long term landscapes.
The report also includes qualitative analysis on the market, by incorporating complete analysis of industry value chain, funding and investments, Porter's analysis and PEST (Political, Economic, Social & Technological factor) analysis of the market. The report profiles all major companies active in this field. This report provides the competitive landscape of the key players, which covers all key growth strategies. Moreover, the report formulates the entire value chain of the market, along with industry trends of sports analytics with emphasis on market timelines & technology roadmaps, market and product life cycle analysis.
The objective of this study is to identify the market opportunities and estimate market size by segments and countries for last few years and to forecast the market revenues to the next five years. The report incorporates both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the industry with respect to each of the regions and countries involved in the study.
The key deliverables of this report are market statistics with detailed classifications and splits by revenue. Digital Health Market revenues segmented by product & service, component, end user and region. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Digital Health Market will be able to gain a strong position as this report will surely benefit their marketing strategies. The market analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by region/countries and by application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2016-2027. Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and company rankings.
Report further studies the market development status and future and Digital Health Market trend across the world. Also, it splits Digital Health Market segmentation by product & service, component, end user and region to deep dive research and reveals market profile and prospects.
Reasons to purchase this Report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Digital Health Market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different and Digital Health Market segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Digital Health Market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global Digital Health Market.
- Make correct business decisions based on a thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Digital Health Market providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
- Cerner Corporation
- Apple Inc
- Telefonica S.A.
- Mckesson Corporation
- Epic Systems Corporation
- QSI Management
- Vodafone Group
- AirStrip Technologies
- Google Inc
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- Qualcomm Technologies Inc
- Computer Programs and Systems Inc
- Vocera Communications
- IBM Corporation
- CISCO Systems
Major Classifications are as follows:
By Product & Service
By End User
- Healthcare providers
- Healthcare Consumer
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World (RoW)
- Middle East
- South America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p4fwdp
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Source: Research and Markets
- 01/28 14:00 SailPoint Launches New AWS Region in Japan to Support Increased Demand...
- 01/28 06:00 Toyoda Gosei Develops Lightweight Oil Pump
- 01/28 04:08 SoftBank Group Announces Management Transition
- 01/28 02:00 JETRO Osaka (Japan External Trade Organization): Making an Innovation ...
- 01/27 23:55 KLDiscovery Launches Nebula Enterprise™ Server-Rack Appliance
- 01/27 16:20 Hidradenitis Suppurativa Market Spotlight Report 2021 - ResearchAndMar...
- 01/27 14:00 Vantage Data Centers Marks Record Growth Milestones in 2021 with Entra...
- 01/27 09:00 Ichikawa Soft Laboratory Has Launched the "SILKYPIX Developer Studio P...
- 01/27 03:05 Yokogawa Survey Reveals Significant Impact of Industrial Autonomy on E...
- 01/26 16:00 Topcon Announces GTL-1200 Scanning Robotic Total Station
- 01/26 14:00 Experience Authentic Japan Through the Diverse Cuisine of Its Regions ...
- 01/26 13:03 Development of an Innovative Customer Preference Management System for...
- 01/26 12:05 Flatiron Health Announces RWD Partnership With Japan’s NCCHE
- 01/26 02:00 Toshiba’s Newly Launched 1200V and 1700V Silicon Carbide MOSFET Modu...
- 01/26 01:00 FOOD & LIFE COMPANIES, Largest Sushi Restaurant Operator in Japan,...
- 01/25 17:09 Bone Marrow Transplant Infection Epidemiology Forecast Forecast/Analys...
- 01/25 16:29 Allogenic iNKT Cell Therapy Epidemiology Report 2022: Focus on United ...
- 01/25 16:15 Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (Allo-HSCT) Epidemiology...
- 01/25 16:06 CAR T-Cell Therapy for Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) Epidemiology Repor...
- 01/25 15:38 CD19/CD20 Bi-specific CAR-T Epidemiology Report 2022: Focus on United ...
- 01/25 15:05 WARPSPACE Selected for JAXA R&D Project to Consider the Design of ...
- 01/25 13:00 Enedym Inc. Announces Strategic Partnership With JFE Shoji
- 01/25 13:00 Takeshi Inoue Joins Evercore as Senior Managing Director and President...
- 01/25 07:00 ESI Group and the DesCartes Program Aiming at Transforming Singapore I...
- 01/24 23:30 The Japan Prize Foundation: 2022 Japan Prize Laureates Announced
- 01/24 21:00 Prospection and Novotech Partner To Accelerate Clinical Trials With Re...
- 01/24 15:00 NTT Solmare: Obey Me!, the Mobile Game With Over 6 Million Downloads A...
- 01/24 11:45 Merck Provides U.S. and Japan Regulatory Update for Gefapixant
- 01/24 11:03 ClimateTrade Closes €7 Million Pre-Series A, Targets Another €13 M...
- 01/24 10:54 Japan Heat Stress Monitor Market Demand and Growth Forecast Report 202...