Global Digital Evidence Management Market Report (2022 to 2027) - Featuring Panasonic, Motorola Solutions and Oracle Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The "Digital Evidence Management Market - Forecasts from 2022 to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Digital Evidence Management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.51% during the forecast period to reach US$11.368 billion by 2027, from US$4.402 billion in 2020.
Technology has progressed considerably over the past several decades, changing the daily operations of organisations around the world. One area, in particular, that has harvested the interests of the digital age is the legal and criminal investigation division. The approach of digital evidence, such as video surveillance footage, audio recordings, and more, has been revolutionary when it comes to promoting investigation and solving crimes.
While digital evidence is an astonishingly effective tool for law enforcement and public agencies, its use is no longer restricted to these cases. In the transportation sector, there is the use of in-vehicle cameras; in the delivery and service sectors, there is increasing use of both in-vehicle and body cameras to record trips and interactions, and retailers and commercial companies are adopting video and audio to record interviews.
Organizations worldwide are collecting exponential amounts of digital evidence every day, and need systems for maintaining, evaluating, and managing that evidence. Digital Evidence Management (DEM) systems are software-based solutions that permit companies to ingest, preserve, protect, manage, discover, and utilise all of their digital evidence from a centralised interface.
Growing occurrences of cybercrime over the globe, the government's lead towards integration of digital technologies for evidence accumulation, and the constant development in technology are some of the major factors that are suspected to drive the growth of the global market.
The significant factors that are anticipated to stimulate the growth of the digital evidence management market consist of the increasing rate of digital crimes, growing government initiatives, and emerging technologies. For instance, in India and many other countries, governments are contemplating providing police staff with body wearable cameras and dashboard cameras to ensure more stringent implementation of safety rules.
In addition, the increasing investments in developing technologies are also expected to be one of the largest and most influential factors for market growth. High internet diffusion, growing adoption of cloud computing amid several industry verticals for data sharing and other applications, and evolving regulatory scenarios associated with cybercrimes are among other factors that are supposed to promote the growth of the global digital evidence management market.
Rising government investment in IT infrastructure expansion in collaboration with influential players is suspected to generate new opportunities in terms of revenue for companies engaging in the evidence management market. For example, In the USA, the justice department announced this year that the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) will be providing funds for body- worn cameras to small, rural, and tribal law enforcement agencies.
Furthermore, an imperative approach by dominant corporations towards business expansion is expected to promote existing opportunities and encourage the growth of the market. For instance, 80% of the forces in the UK are using DEM solutions by FotoWare. However, the shortage of qualified professionals and the ambiguity of legal officers over sharing digital evidence may act as restraints in the digital evidence management market worldwide.
Key Market Segments
- Body-worn Camera
- Vehicle Dash Camera
- Citywide Camera
- Public Transit Video
- Services (Consulting, Training, and Support)
- North America
- South America
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- NICE Ltd
- QueTel Corporation
- Hitachi Vantara Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Motorola Solutions Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- COBAN Technologies Inc.
- Porter Lee Corporation
- IBM Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dnftk1
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Source: Research and Markets
- 05/20 15:41 Japan Extended Warranty Markets, 2022-2027: Evolving Warranty Intellig...
- 05/20 14:58 World Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) Epidemiology Forecast/Analysis Rep...
- 05/20 01:00 VeriSilicon’s Chip Design Process Obtains ISO 26262 Automotive Funct...
- 05/19 12:00 Renesas RA Family MCUs Achieve CAVP Certification for Comprehensive Su...
- 05/19 07:35 Oasis Announces “Protect Fujitec” Campaign (Stock Code: 6406 JP)
- 05/19 02:00 Toshiba Expands Collaboration with MikroElektronika Introducing the Cl...
- 05/18 06:30 LUCA Science and Kyowa Kirin Announce Joint Research Agreement on Mito...
- 05/18 02:45 “Everyday Japan Expo” Melo Became Brand New Sterilized Retail Shop...
- 05/18 01:00 US Streaming Technology Giant Conviva Launches Full-Scale Continuous M...
- 05/17 17:53 Morinaga Milk Obtains the Registration of "New Food Ingredient" in Chi...
- 05/17 13:05 Gradiant Acquires Synauta, Machine Learning Company, to Advance AI Tec...
- 05/17 06:00 Renesas to Invest and Restart Operation of Kofu Factory as 300mm Wafer...
- 05/17 04:30 Ideal Chemi Plast of India Commences Construction of New Coating Resin...
- 05/17 04:18 Quadric and MegaChips Form Partnership to Bring IP Products to ASIC an...
- 05/17 02:26 Mitsubishi Electric Develops Technology for the Freeform Printing of S...
- 05/17 00:25 JETRO’s U.S.-Japan Business Platform “J-Bridge” to Expand Suppor...
- 05/17 00:00 Import Prohibition in Europe as Result of Search and Seizure by French...
- 05/16 11:28 MUFG Bank, Ltd. Announces Consolidated Summary Report [Under Japanese ...
- 05/16 08:32 MUFG Announces Shift in Expected Closing Date of the Sale of MUFG Unio...
- 05/16 07:00 GrAI Matter Labs Unveils Life-Ready AI with GrAI VIP at GLOBAL INDUSTRIE
- 05/16 05:00 LG Chem Develops Advanced Plastic Product to Prevent Thermal Runaway i...
- 05/13 08:48 Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. Announces Financial Results for the Fis...
- 05/12 21:22 United Illuminating Announces New Partnership With Bidgely to Assist i...
- 05/12 15:35 Japan Loyalty Programs Market Intelligence and Future Growth Dynamics ...
- 05/12 15:00 The Yokohama Convention & Visitors Bureau Reaffirms Its Pledge to ...
- 05/12 14:00 MEI Pharma and Kyowa Kirin Announce Acceptance of Two Abstracts for Pr...
- 05/12 12:00 Advanced Energy’s ORv3-Compliant Power Shelf with Hot Swappable PSUs...
- 05/12 11:39 Asahi Kasei to Start Providing Carbon Footprint Data for Synthetic Rub...
- 05/12 10:52 Japan Telecom Operators Market Report 2022: Total Telecom and Pay-TV S...
- 05/12 08:30 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Achieves Record-Breaking Cash Flow in FY20...