Dark Fiber Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027 - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The "Dark Fiber Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Dark Fiber Market is projected to reach USD 11,720.33 million by 2027 from USD 5,635.83 million in 2021, at a CAGR 12.97% during the forecast period.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
The report on dark fiber identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry.
Understanding the potential customer group's economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making. Our market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players' strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience.
This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
- The Americas Dark Fiber Market size was estimated at USD 1,981.57 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2,203.50 million in 2022, at a CAGR 12.47% to reach USD 4,011.38 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Dark Fiber Market size was estimated at USD 1,672.64 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 1,917.19 million in 2022, at a CAGR 13.59% to reach USD 3,593.84 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Dark Fiber Market size was estimated at USD 1,981.61 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2,232.07 million in 2022, at a CAGR 12.95% to reach USD 4,115.10 million by 2027.
Company Usability Profiles:
- AT&T Inc.
- Colt Technology Services Group Limited
- Comcast Corporation
- Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Crown Castle International Corp.
- Dark Fibre Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- Dobson Technologies, Inc.
- FirstLight Fiber
- Frontier Communications Parent, Inc.
- GlobalConnect Group
- GTT Communications, Inc.
- Lumen Technologies
- NTT Communications Corporation
- Sterlite Power
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Windstream Intellectual Property Services, LLC
- Zayo Group, LLC
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
- Multimode Fiber
- Single Mode Fiber
- Long Haul
- BFSI Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Telecommunications Industry
- IT-enabled Services
- Military and Aerospace Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Railway Industry
- United States
- New York
- South Korea
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l83rr7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Source: Research and Markets
- 08/11 10:01 FREYR Battery Opens Technology Resources Campus and Business Unit in J...
- 08/11 03:05 Arbor Ventures Establishes Strategic Partnership With Tokio Marine to ...
- 08/10 13:35 Splatoon 3 Makes a Big Splash in New Video Preview Filled to the Gills...
- 08/10 12:00 Exscientia to Report Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results on August 1...
- 08/10 10:02 Options Announce Successful Upgrade of its LD4 to TY3 Circuit
- 08/10 10:00 NFT Naruto Museum Foundation: Exclusive Agreement Signed for Metaverse...
- 08/10 00:00 Advanced Energy’s AC/DC Board-Mounted Converter Simplifies Reliable ...
- 08/09 15:18 Nexon Releases Earnings for Second Quarter 2022
- 08/09 12:00 Renesas’ RZ/N2L MPUs for Industrial Ethernet Simplify Implementation...
- 08/09 12:00 o9 Solutions Launches a Full-Spectrum Sustainability Solutions Suite
- 08/09 10:00 Datopotamab Deruxtecan-Based Combinations Show Promising Clinical Acti...
- 08/09 03:03 A Digital Twin of Kabuki Actor Shido Nakamura Created with NTT’s Ano...
- 08/08 13:00 ACT Games Reveals Promotion Video for ZOIDS WILD NFT ARENA: the First ...
- 08/08 12:00 HERTHENA-Lung02 Phase 3 Trial of Patritumab Deruxtecan Initiated in Pa...
- 08/08 00:30 Ai Fukuhara Became a Spokesperson of Japanese Electric Bed for Elderly...
- 08/06 00:00 ENHERTU® Approved in the U.S. as the First HER2 Directed Therapy for ...
- 08/05 15:33 Medical Spa Global Market Report 2022: Rise in Demand for Aesthetic Pr...
- 08/05 13:00 StrategIT launches “monday.com x kintone connector” service
- 08/05 02:00 Kirin Holdings’ Long-term GHG Reduction Target Was Approved by the S...
- 08/04 17:00 World’s First Discovery of Scallop-derived Plasmalogens Enhancing An...
- 08/04 16:12 Thirdverse Hires Former DeNA CEO to Lead Web3 Strategy
- 08/04 13:00 New Agreement Between CloudBlue and Wanget Inc. Marks a Milestone for ...
- 08/04 12:00 Renesas Unveils Powerful 1GHz RZ/A3UL 64-Bit MPUs with RTOS Support Th...
- 08/04 07:51 Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. Announces Financial Results for the Thr...
- 08/04 01:00 DIC: Suizenji Nori Blue-Green Algae New Key Indoor Cultivation Tech Un...
- 08/03 15:04 Dark Fiber Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027 - Rese...
- 08/03 12:00 Shape Memory Medical Celebrates Treatment of 1,500th Patient
- 08/03 02:00 Global Deployment of Daigas Group’s Onsite Hydrogen Generation Techn...
- 08/03 01:01 Efinix® Extends Breakthrough Family of Titanium Products with Launch ...
- 08/03 01:00 Toranomon Language School Offers Innovative Solution for Students to S...