Asian Cigarette Market (2022 to 2026) - Insights, Trends & Forecast Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The "Asian Cigarette Market (China, Japan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines & Korea): Insights, Trends & Forecast (2022-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asian cigarette market is forecasted to reach US$643.5 billion in 2026, experiencing growth at a CAGR of 5.61% during the period spanned 2022-2026.
- China Tobacco International (HK) Company Limited
- ITC Limited
- Imperial Tobacco
- Japan Tobacco International
- Philip Morris International
- British American Tobacco
Growth in the Asian cigarette market by value was due to increase in youth population, increase in female smokers and the increase in the stress level experienced by the people—encouraging more people to smoke, inflation and the increase in gross domestic income driving the prices of the cigarettes thereby increasing the cigarette market value. However, the market growth would be challenged by increasing penetration of illicit cigarettes, next generation products and decreasing number of habitual smokers.
Asian cigarette market by volume is forecasted to decline at a negative CAGR of 0.78%, for the time period of 2022-2026. Decline in the Asian cigarette market by volume is expected due to increasing awareness of the health issues which are driving people to reduce the consumption, rise in number of alternate products like NGP, increase in the awareness through education system, and increase in the prices of the cigarette.
The market is anticipated to experience certain trends like increasing preference of flavored cigarettes and increase in advertising campaigns.
In 2021, the dominant share of market was held by China followed by Indonesia, Japan, India, Korea, Philippines, Malaysia and Rest of Asia.
Scope of the report
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Asian cigarette market.
- The major regional markets (China, Indonesia, Japan, India, Korea, Philippines, Malaysia and Rest of Asia) have been analysed.
- The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (China Tobacco International (HK) Company Limited, ITC, Philip Morris International, British American Tobacco, Japan Tobacco International, Imperial Tobacco) are also presented in detail.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Analysis
2.1 Asia Cigarette Market by Value
2.2 Asia Cigarette Market Forecast by Value
2.3 Asia Cigarette Market Value by Country
2.4 Asia Cigarette Market by Volume
2.5 Asia Cigarette Market Forecast by Volume
2.6 Asia Cigarette Market Volume by Region
3. Asia Regional Market
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Growth Drivers
4.1.1 Upsurge in Urban Population
4.1.2 Increasing Disposable Income
4.1.3 Escalating Stress Issues
4.1.4 Rising Female Population
4.1.5 Swelling Youth Population
4.2 Key Trends & Developments
4.2.1 Increasing Preference for Flavoured Cigarettes
4.2.2 Advancements in Convenience Stores
4.3.1 Increasing Alternatives for Traditionally Smoking
4.3.2 Illicit Cigarette Penetration
4.3.3 Decline of Habitual Smokers
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 India Market
5.1.1 Market Share Comparison - Key Players
5.2 Indonesia Market
5.2.1 Market Share Comparison - Key Players
5.3 Japan Market
5.3.1 Market Share Comparison - Key Players
5.4 Philippines Market
5.4.1 Market Share Comparison - Key Players
5.5 Malaysia Market
5.5.1 Market Share Comparison - Key Players
5.6 Korea Market
5.6.1 Market Share Comparison - Key Players
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pqmsyu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Source: Research and Markets
- 09/27 15:01 Global Coagulation Analyzer Market Report 2022: Featuring Abbott, Ther...
- 09/27 12:55 Gradiant Awarded Over $30M in September for New Contracts to Serve the...
- 09/27 12:00 Renesas Launches Integrated Development Environment That Enables ECU-L...
- 09/27 12:00 Semtech’s LoRa® Devices Featured in Kiwi Technology Gas Metering So...
- 09/27 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric’s ME Innovation Fund Invests in FTV LABS
- 09/27 00:59 Accenture Collaborates with Toshiba to Drive Green Transformation Acro...
- 09/26 23:00 Versa Networks and Nabiq Partner to Deliver Advanced Private 5G Servic...
- 09/26 17:45 O-RAN ALLIANCE Announces Key Topics at the Open RAN Summit at Fyuz, Gl...
- 09/26 14:49 Global Reactive & Other Adhesives Market to 2031 - Featuring BASF,...
- 09/26 13:48 Santen and UBE Received FDA Approval for OMLONTI® (Omidenepag Isoprop...
- 09/26 12:57 Best’s Commentary: Losses From Super Typhoon Nanmadol Expected to be...
- 09/26 12:30 Hitachi Metals, Ltd.: Notice Concerning Change of Trade Name
- 09/26 12:00 VinFast and Renesas Sign Strategic Partnership to Advance Automobile T...
- 09/26 12:00 NTT Achieves World’s Fastest Zero-bias Operation of a Graphene Photo...
- 09/26 09:05 Global Space Propulsion System Market Report 2022: Increasing Demand f...
- 09/26 02:00 Yamaha Motor and ShinMaywa Conduct Early-Stage Test Flight of Small Ai...
- 09/26 02:00 Yokogawa Selected as MAC for Construction of Europe’s Largest Renewa...
- 09/26 01:00 Chevron and MOECO to Collaborate on Advanced Geothermal Technology
- 09/23 16:00 2ND STREET USA, Inc. to Open Its First Store in Texas! 2nd STREET Ceda...
- 09/22 20:35 The New York Stock Exchange and Tokyo Stock Exchange Announce New Coll...
- 09/22 15:50 Global Digital Freight Forwarding Market Report 2022: A $20+ Billion M...
- 09/22 13:00 Penumbra and Asahi Intecc Partner With Goal of Introducing Indigo™ S...
- 09/22 08:10 Mitsubishi Electric Announces Dividend Policy for the First Half of Fi...
- 09/22 08:00 High-Speed Server System Provider, SOFT GEAR Acquires a Technical Pate...
- 09/22 02:00 To address the shortage of talent in the retail industry, iDA Singapor...
- 09/21 13:20 BostonGene Showcases Lifesaving Cancer Diagnostic and Treatment Recomm...
- 09/21 12:15 Avanci Signs License Agreement with Nissan
- 09/21 12:15 Avanci Welcomes Toyota as a Licensee
- 09/21 12:07 NTT Research Formulates System to Optimize Drug Infusion for Acute Hea...
- 09/21 11:30 Asahi Kasei Introduces New XYRON™ mPPE Grades – Versatile Material...