Global Data Center Outsourcing Market Report 2022: Rise in Demand for Shared Infrastructure Services Fuels Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The "Global Data Center Outsourcing Market - Forecasts from 2022 to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global data center outsourcing market was evaluated at US$180.144 billion for the year 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.53%, reaching the market size of US$245.596 billion by the year 2027.
Data center outsourcing is described as a set of services supplied by specialized IT businesses for the deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and optimal operation of data center infrastructure and associated components. Because of their management experience, the consumer organization outsources these activities to specialized IT providers.
The rise in demand for shared infrastructure services, as well as the growth of numerous industries, resulted in increased demand for virtual storage services, a boost in the levels of expenditure incurred on various IT and business technology services, and an increase in market research and development activities, are all major factors boosting the data center outsourcing market.
Furthermore, during the projection period, technical improvements and modernization in manufacturing practices, as well as increased demand from emerging economies, will generate new opportunities for the data center outsourcing market in the forecast period mentioned above.
However, a lack of expertise and skilled professionals in data center outsourcing services, as well as an increase in the complications in the infrastructure of various data centers, resulting in complicated integration of various consumer data, are among the major factors limiting market growth and will continue to challenge the data center outsourcing market during the forecast period.
Over the projected period, the technology and communications sector are expected to maintain a considerable market share and grow at a significant rate. This is owing to the belief that the Information, Communication, and Technology (ICT) industry is expanding to effectively and efficiently handle the growing amount of data and resources being generated, which is driving up data center operations and maintenance costs and complexity. As a result, data center outsourcing is becoming more popular among large and mid-sized businesses, driving up demand for these services.
During the projected period, the small enterprise's segment is expected to hold the highest market share. Smaller businesses are more likely to use data center outsourcing services to help them grow and access new market areas. Furthermore, outsourcing services assist small corporations in reducing data center infrastructure costs. Because of their disaster recovery capabilities, these services also help with business continuity. During the forecast period, this is projected to propel the data center outsourcing market.
Because of the well-developed Information, Communication, and Technology sector in countries like the United States, the North American region is predicted to hold a major market share and increase at a significant rate throughout the forecast. Furthermore, its dominance in this region is due to rising investments in data center outsourcing and new data center openings, which are raising demand for data center outsourcing and driving market growth. For example, Google recently unveiled its 2020 expansion plans in February 2020. This development strategy will allow Google to expand its footprint in 11 US states. Google has planned to contribute roughly US $10 billion to help states like California create offices and data centers.
By Enterprise Size
By Data Center Location
- Customer Premises
- Vendor Premises
By Industry Vertical
- Banking & Financial Services
- Communication & Technology
- North America
- South America
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Data Center Outsourcing Market Analysis, by Enterprise Size
6. Global Data Center Outsourcing Market Analysis, by Data Center Location
7. Global Data Center Outsourcing Market Analysis, by Industry Vertical
8. Global Data Center Outsourcing Market Analysis, by Geography
9. Competitive Environment and Analysis
10. Company Profiles
- NTT DATA, Inc.
- QTS Realty Trust, Inc.
- Atos SE
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Infosys Limited
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Wipro Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qjcsru
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Source: Research and Markets
- 09/27 15:01 Global Coagulation Analyzer Market Report 2022: Featuring Abbott, Ther...
- 09/27 12:55 Gradiant Awarded Over $30M in September for New Contracts to Serve the...
- 09/27 12:00 Renesas Launches Integrated Development Environment That Enables ECU-L...
- 09/27 12:00 Semtech’s LoRa® Devices Featured in Kiwi Technology Gas Metering So...
- 09/27 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric’s ME Innovation Fund Invests in FTV LABS
- 09/27 00:59 Accenture Collaborates with Toshiba to Drive Green Transformation Acro...
- 09/26 23:00 Versa Networks and Nabiq Partner to Deliver Advanced Private 5G Servic...
- 09/26 17:45 O-RAN ALLIANCE Announces Key Topics at the Open RAN Summit at Fyuz, Gl...
- 09/26 14:49 Global Reactive & Other Adhesives Market to 2031 - Featuring BASF,...
- 09/26 13:48 Santen and UBE Received FDA Approval for OMLONTI® (Omidenepag Isoprop...
- 09/26 12:57 Best’s Commentary: Losses From Super Typhoon Nanmadol Expected to be...
- 09/26 12:30 Hitachi Metals, Ltd.: Notice Concerning Change of Trade Name
- 09/26 12:00 VinFast and Renesas Sign Strategic Partnership to Advance Automobile T...
- 09/26 12:00 NTT Achieves World’s Fastest Zero-bias Operation of a Graphene Photo...
- 09/26 09:05 Global Space Propulsion System Market Report 2022: Increasing Demand f...
- 09/26 02:00 Yamaha Motor and ShinMaywa Conduct Early-Stage Test Flight of Small Ai...
- 09/26 02:00 Yokogawa Selected as MAC for Construction of Europe’s Largest Renewa...
- 09/26 01:00 Chevron and MOECO to Collaborate on Advanced Geothermal Technology
- 09/23 16:00 2ND STREET USA, Inc. to Open Its First Store in Texas! 2nd STREET Ceda...
- 09/22 20:35 The New York Stock Exchange and Tokyo Stock Exchange Announce New Coll...
- 09/22 15:50 Global Digital Freight Forwarding Market Report 2022: A $20+ Billion M...
- 09/22 13:00 Penumbra and Asahi Intecc Partner With Goal of Introducing Indigo™ S...
- 09/22 08:10 Mitsubishi Electric Announces Dividend Policy for the First Half of Fi...
- 09/22 08:00 High-Speed Server System Provider, SOFT GEAR Acquires a Technical Pate...
- 09/22 02:00 To address the shortage of talent in the retail industry, iDA Singapor...
- 09/21 13:20 BostonGene Showcases Lifesaving Cancer Diagnostic and Treatment Recomm...
- 09/21 12:15 Avanci Signs License Agreement with Nissan
- 09/21 12:15 Avanci Welcomes Toyota as a Licensee
- 09/21 12:07 NTT Research Formulates System to Optimize Drug Infusion for Acute Hea...
- 09/21 11:30 Asahi Kasei Introduces New XYRON™ mPPE Grades – Versatile Material...