HOME > Business Wire > Article
Gravity Game Arise: "River Tails: Stronger Together" Early Access out Now on Steam
20% Off Early Access release sale
TOKYO--( BUSINESS WIRE )-- Gravity Game Arise Co., Ltd. (located in Chuo-ku, Tokyo) is happy to announce that River Tails: Stronger Together is out today in Early Access on Steam. A beautifully animated 3D co-op adventure platformer, developed by Italian indie duo Kid Onion Studio and published by Gravity Game Arise. River Tails tells the story of two unlikely friends, a cat called Furple and a fish called Finn. Journeying through beautiful natural-world environments, Furple and Finn will have to learn to work together if they don’t want to lose the things they love most.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230315005003/en/
Gravity Game Arise: River Tails Stronger Together Early Access out now on Steam (Graphic: Business Wire)
To celebrate the Early Access version release, the game will be on sale for 20% off until March 23.
Grab your best gaming buddy, grab a pair of controllers and get ready for some Co-op fun!
Take the role of the curious and vivacious Furple or the cool and ambitious Finn, and work together to traverse the fun but dangerous river. Piranhas, frogs, spikes, traps, secrets, friendly beavers and a ton fun awaits you along your journey.
River Tails: Stronger Together
Coop adventure platformer
Kid Onion Studio
Gravity Games Arise Co., Ltd
Gravity Indie Games
$19.99 USD (Early Access pricing)
Targeted Release Date*
Estimated Q3 2023 (Early access March 16)
PC (Windows), PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, Xbox
Official press kit
©2023RiverTails:StrongerTogether, © GRAVITY GAME ARISE Co., Ltd., © Kid Onion Studio
*Subject to change
GRAVITY INDIE GAMES
About Gravity Game Arise
Company Name: GRAVITY GAME ARISE Co., Ltd.
Address: 2F, 3-14-4 Hachobori Chuo-ku Tokyo
Founded: July 1, 2019
Company Website: https://gravityga.jp/
*Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo.
*Xbox is a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
*PlayStation and PlayStation5 are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230315005003/en/
Gravity Game Arise
Source: GRAVITY GAME ARISE Co., Ltd.
- 03/20 02:00 DNP Develops TGV Glass Core Substrate for Semiconductor Packages
- 03/20 01:00 Patritumab Deruxtecan Continues to Show Encouraging Clinical Activity ...
- 03/18 11:00 Takeda Announces Positive Results in Phase 2b Study of Investigational...
- 03/17 12:36 NTT Com Expands "OPEN HUB for Smart World" Business Co-creation Progra...
- 03/17 12:31 NTT Com, Toei and NTT QONOQ Begin Demonstrating Customer Services Impl...
- 03/17 09:00 The Largest Horse Racing Website in Japan, netkeiba.com, is Now Availa...
- 03/16 14:48 Brooks Industrial Marketplace Acquires TuffStuff Fitness International
- 03/16 13:00 HanesBrands Names Lorenzo Moretti President of Champion Europe
- 03/16 06:00 Gravity Game Arise: "River Tails: Stronger Together" Early Access out ...
- 03/16 02:00 Toshiba to Provide Samples of Clock Extension Peripheral Interface Dri...
- 03/15 21:58 Topcon further expands MC-X platform with all-new GNSS option for comp...
- 03/15 14:15 proteanTecs Collaborates with BAE Systems to Enable a Zero Trust Suppl...
- 03/15 12:04 NTT Research Announces Plans to Double the Size of its Optics Lab
- 03/15 12:00 Top Restaurant Operators and Sober-Curious Millennial Celebrities in N...
- 03/15 11:00 Exscientia to Present Data Highlighting Pipeline and Precision Medicin...
- 03/15 06:30 Nidec Executes Stock Transfer Agreement on Nidec Copal Electronics’ ...
- 03/14 17:00 KATANAZA 2023 West Japan's largest sword Trade Show
- 03/14 14:00 Hitachi Solutions Chooses the Stellar Cyber Open XDR Platform to bring...
- 03/14 12:00 Renesas Expands RA MCU Family with Two New Entry-Line Groups Offering ...
- 03/14 11:00 Exscientia Announces Expansion of its Precision Oncology Pipeline
- 03/14 10:00 Spectrum Enterprise Migrates All Customers to Netcracker’s Billing P...
- 03/14 07:00 3D Investment Partners Issues Open Letter to Sapporo Shareholders
- 03/14 06:10 Mitsubishi Electric to Construct New Wafer Plant to Boost SiC Power Se...
- 03/14 06:00 Innovation in Resistance Management: VECTRONTM T500, a New Vector Cont...
- 03/14 06:00 “Metareal AI” Announced Promoting Use of ChatGPT and Other Techn...
- 03/14 05:00 VeriSilicon collaborates with Microsoft to deliver Windows 10 to the E...
- 03/14 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Wins New Japanese Meteorological Satellite Contract
- 03/14 01:00 Tech Data partners with Simplifai to offer innovative AI solutions in ...
- 03/13 23:00 Autel Expands Its Presence in Asia and Australia Markets With a Comple...
- 03/13 17:00 Yamaha Motor Establishes Second Fund for Corporate Venturing