HOME > Business Wire > Article
Toshiba Releases Small Photorelay with High Speed Turn-On Time that Helps Shorten Test Time for Semiconductor Testers
KAWASAKI, Japan--( BUSINESS WIRE )-- Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation ("Toshiba") has launched " TLP3476S ," a photorelay in the S-VSON4T package that cuts turn-on time to half that of Toshiba’s current product, TLP3475S. Volume shipments start today.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230524005355/en/
Toshiba: TLP3476S, a small photorelay that helps shorten test time for semiconductor testers. (Graphic: Business Wire)
TLP3476S is faster and more compact than Toshiba's current TLP3475S. It realizes high efficiency optical coupling by improving the optical output of infrared LEDs and optimizing the design of photo detector devices (photodiode arrays). This improves operating speed and pushes turn-on time to a maximum of 0.25ms -- 50% faster. It is also 20% slimmer, due to a smaller, low profile S-VSON4T package that is 1.4mm at maximum. This helps to reduce the size of equipment that requires multiple boards.
TLP3476S is suitable for the pin electronics of semiconductor testers, which use a large number of relays that require a shorter switching time.
- Semiconductor testers (high-speed memory testers, high-speed logic testers, etc.)
- Probe cards
- Measurement equipment
- Small S-VSON4T packages: 1.45mm × 2.0mm (typ.), t=1.4mm (max)
- High-speed turn-on time: tON=0.25ms (max)
1.45 × 2.0 (typ.), t=1.4 (max)
Absolute maximum ratings
OFF-state output terminal voltage VOFF (V)
ON-state current ION (A)
ON-state current (pulsed) IONP (A)
Operating temperature Topr (°C)
-40 to 110
Trigger LED current IFT (mA)
ON-state resistance RON (Ω)
Output capacitance COFF (pF)
Turn-on time tON (ms)
Turn-off time tOFF (ms)
Isolation voltage BVS (Vrms)
Sample Check & Availability
Follow the link below for more on the new product.
Follow the link below for more on Toshiba’s Isolators/Solid State Relays.
Isolators/Solid State Relays
To check availability of the new product at online distributors, visit:
* Company names, product names, and service names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
* Information in this document, including product prices and specifications, content of services and contact information, is current on the date of the announcement but is subject to change without prior notice.
About Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation, a leading supplier of advanced semiconductor and storage solutions, draws on over half a century of experience and innovation to offer customers and business partners outstanding discrete semiconductors, system LSIs and HDD products.
The company's 21,500 employees around the world share a determination to maximize product value, and promote close collaboration with customers in the co-creation of value and new markets. With annual sales approaching 800-billion yen (US$6.1 billion), Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation looks forward to building and to contributing to a better future for people everywhere.
Find out more at https://toshiba.semicon-storage.com/ap-en/top.html
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230524005355/en/
Optoelectronic Device Sales & Marketing Dept.
Digital Marketing Department
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
Source: Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation
- 06/09 15:10 AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, L...
- 06/09 12:30 Shionogi Enrolls the First Participant in Japan in its Global Phase 3 ...
- 06/09 07:00 Capcom Turns 40 on June 11
- 06/08 12:30 NaturalShrimp, Inc. Signs Technology Licensing Agreement with Niterra ...
- 06/08 12:07 NTT Research and NCVC to Form Bio Digital Twin Center
- 06/08 09:10 Pixie Dust Technologies Files a Registration Statement with the U.S. S...
- 06/08 05:00 BeFC® Enters Industrial Phase with €16M Series A
- 06/08 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Achieves World’s First Wideband Operation of 4G,...
- 06/08 02:00 Macnica provides motor-specific predictive maintenance services in Asi...
- 06/07 08:13 Japan Post Insurance, KKR and Global Atlantic to Form Strategic Partne...
- 06/07 07:00 Capcom: Street Fighter 6 Sells Over 1 Million Units Worldwide!
- 06/07 02:00 Cellusion raises 2.83 Billion Yen (21 Million USD) in Series C Round
- 06/07 00:06 Skydio Secures Nationwide BVLOS Approval for Remote Drone Operations I...
- 06/06 14:45 Uchiyama International: Fujitec Co., Ltd. AGM – Your Vote Is Importa...
- 06/06 12:00 LUNAR Phase 3 Clinical Trial Demonstrates Statistically Significant an...
- 06/06 10:00 Dialog Axiata Extends its Partnership with Netcracker for BSS Capabili...
- 06/06 07:00 Intelsat To Deliver 2Ku Connectivity Upgrade to Japan Airlines
- 06/06 05:30 Transgene and NEC Present New Data on TG4050, an Individualized Cancer...
- 06/05 16:12 MEDiC Life Sciences Announces Collaboration with Bristol Myers Squibb ...
- 06/05 13:00 INJECTAFER® Approved in the U.S. for the Treatment of Iron Deficiency...
- 06/05 13:00 PowerVia Test Shows Industry-Leading Performance
- 06/05 12:05 Datopotamab Deruxtecan Combinations Showed Encouraging Tumor Responses...
- 06/05 12:00 ENHERTU® Demonstrated Clinically Meaningful and Durable Responses in ...
- 06/05 11:45 Brown-Forman Announces Distribution Change in Japan In 2024
- 06/05 11:04 AGC Biologics Introduces AGCellerate, Offering Fast Timelines, Fixed P...
- 06/05 06:30 Nidec and Renesas Collaborate on Semiconductor Solutions for Next-Gene...
- 06/02 17:30 Techpoint Announces Second Installment of Dividend
- 06/02 13:00 Signing of Exclusive Distributorship Agreement With EVERZOM
- 06/02 07:30 Renesas Completes Acquisition of Panthronics
- 06/02 06:38 Nidec announces interim dividends and the Company's share repurchase f...