“Plus-sized Misadventures in Love!” (mamakari/Solmare Publishing) Anime Series
Up to 10 Chapters Free to Celebrate on MangaPlaza
OSAKA, Japan--( BUSINESS WIRE )-- The hit manga series “Plus-sized Misadventures in Love!” (Author: mamakari), published by Solmare Publishing’s Shojo Label “Koisuru Soware” and distributed as an original title on NTT Solmare’s English manga website “MangaPlaza”, is set to be made into an anime series.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20231109091911/en/
The hit manga series on MangaPlaza, "Plus-sized Misadventures in Love!" (mamakari/Solmare Publishing), is set to be animated! (Graphic: Business Wire)
To commemorate this development, up to 10 chapters can be purchased free of charge for only a short period of time on MangaPlaza.
1. Information Concerning “Plus-sized Misadventures in Love!” the Anime
Anime Design Visuals, Promotional Videos, and official announcements relating to “Plus-sized Misadventures in Love!” will be made available online.
To be decided.
* When more details are available, they will be made public on MangaPlaza’s X account (formerly twitter).
Promotional Video Information
©mamakari, Solmare Publishing/ "Plus-sized Misadventures in Love!" Production Committee.
2. Concerning the original “Plus-sized Misadventures in Love!”
“Plus-sized Misadventures in Love!” is a highly popularized manga title published by Solmare Publishing’s Shojo Label “Koisuru Soware” and is distributed in Japan as an original manga on Japan’s top manga reading website “Comic C’ MOA”. (Author: mamakari)
A Message from mamakari
“It’s exciting to see this series is getting an anime just following the release of the drama! One dream being accomplished after the next, and it’s all thanks to the readers who have been supporting this since the beginning. Thank you so much, really! It looks like there’s going to be a bit of time until it’s available to watch, but I hope you all can enjoy watching Yumeko and her friends in the anime version as well. Definitely give it a watch!”
3. Concerning the MangaPlaza Sale to Commemorate the Anime
To commemorate the anime announcement, a new sale will begin on MangaPlaza starting November 16th, 2023. To read more about this sale, be sure to check out the “Plus-sized Misadventures in Love!” special site page on MangaPlaza.
“Plus-sized Misadventures in Love!” Chapters 1-10 for free
• Sale Time
November 16th, 2023 (Thursday) 12:00 AM (PST) ~ November 30th, 2023 (Thursday) 11:59 PM
* Sale details and time are subject to change
• “Plus-sized Misadventures in Love!” MangaPlaza Special Page:
MangaPlaza is one of the largest providers of digital manga in the U.S. boasting over 100,000 titles from 50+ publishers. Users can discover exciting works, including platform exclusives. We also offer a monthly plan that grants users access to 21,000 chapters. Begin your journey on MangaPlaza and find your favorite series!
About Solmare Publishing
Solmare Publishing handles the production and publication of a variety of original manga titles on Comic C’ MOA. Our goal is to continue to create original titles in a wider range of genres with a uniqueness unmatched thus far while prioritizing what readers find compelling in manga.
About NTT Solmare Co.
NTT Solmare (Osaka, Japan) is a leading provider of quality entertainment services to fans across the globe. Its services include Japanese e-books, the digital manga site “Comic C’ MOA,” its in-house publishing brand “Solmare Publishing," top-class US digital manga site “MangaPlaza,”and game series such as "Shall We Date?" https://www.nttsolmare.com/e/
NTT Solmare Corporation
e-Book Division: Shinji Ishigami, Ryota Niwa, Daichi Katsuki, Kumsul Lee
Source: NTT Solmare Corporation
- 12/05 22:49 Merck Provides Update on Phase III Results for Evobrutinib in Relapsin...
- 12/05 16:30 The Largest Plastic Surgery Information Platform in South Korea Launch...
- 12/05 15:17 ATLGS Unveils Cutting-edge 'MOVINdow Multi Video Player' App for Mac U...
- 12/05 13:00 Takeda and The New York Academy of Sciences Announce 2024 Innovators i...
- 12/05 11:52 RIBOMIC Phase I and II Data Published in the Eye: Full TOFU/RAMEN/TEMP...
- 12/05 11:00 Barona Resort & Casino Leads with the Launch of Konami Gaming’s ...
- 12/05 07:46 SoftBank Corp. Invests in Cubic Telecom to Pioneer the Future of Softw...
- 12/05 07:10 Malvern College Tokyo Holds Grand Opening Ceremony
- 12/05 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Develops World’s First Penetration-test Support ...
- 12/05 01:00 Tokyo Legal Mind: Vietnamese Version of Basic Business Contents for Wo...
- 12/04 21:31 Higround and The Pokémon Company International Invite Fans to Explore...
- 12/04 13:00 Merck Strengthens Oncology Portfolio Through Commercialization Agreeme...
- 12/01 14:31 International Sustainable Forestry Coalition Welcomes New Member, Sumi...
- 12/01 08:10 Update on Disclosed Matter: Mitsubishi Electric Announces Name of New ...
- 12/01 06:30 Nidec Announces the Status of Own Share Repurchase
- 12/01 03:00 Provided by Tourist Aichi Co., Ltd. Michelin Green Guide 2-star “Kob...
- 11/30 18:00 TOYO Corporation Acquires Leading European Dynamometer Manufacturer Ro...
- 11/30 13:00 Renesas Unveils the First Generation of Own 32-bit RISC-V CPU Core Ahe...
- 11/30 00:00 Elice Signs Exclusive Partnership in Korea with Pluralsight, the No. 1...
- 11/29 13:45 Universal Robots continues its innovation journey by launching new 30 ...
- 11/29 01:00 Capcom Reveals Dragon’s Dogma 2 Scheduled to Launch March 22, 2024!
- 11/29 00:00 CrowdStrike Opens New Asian Hub in Singapore
- 11/28 15:00 Fluence Technologies and Avant Group Corporation Forge Alliance to Rev...
- 11/28 14:00 Treasure Data CDP Selected by Nissan Motor to Drive Better Customer Ex...
- 11/28 13:00 Japan's Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare Approves CSL and Arctur...
- 11/28 12:00 Vedanta Biosciences’ Key Microbiome Patents Fully Upheld in Three Eu...
- 11/28 06:01 Amazon’s Project Kuiper and NTT/SKY Perfect JSAT Form Strategic Coll...
- 11/28 06:00 Toyoda Gosei Invests in ThinkCyte, a Startup Developing Devices for th...
- 11/28 05:15 APO Continues to Back Lao PDR’s Efforts to Boost Productivity
- 11/28 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Partners with Software Developer ModuleWorks