Winter Wear Global Strategic Business Report 2023: Market to Reach $432.5 Billion by 2030 with Aamazon, Wal-Mart, LVMH, Gap, VF, and Nordstrom Spearheading Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Global Winter Wear Market to Reach $432.5 Billion by 2030
The global market for Winter Wear estimated at US$306.5 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$432.5 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global winter wear market, focusing on annual sales in US$ Million from 2014 to 2030. It covers past, current, and future trends in winter wear, including various product types such as coats & jackets, sweaters & cardigans, shawls & scarves, and other product categories.
Coats & Jackets, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 4.5% CAGR and reach US$241 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Sweaters & Cardigans segment is readjusted to a revised 4.9% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
Additionally, the analysis distinguishes between sales for men, women, and children within each region, allowing for a more detailed understanding of market dynamics and consumer preferences.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $82.9 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 7.1% CAGR
The analysis is conducted across different geographic regions, including the USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
The Winter Wear market in the U.S. is estimated at US$82.9 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$91.2 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 7.1% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
The report also includes a historic review of market performance from 2014 to 2021, offering insights into the compound annual growth rates (CAGR) during that period. Moreover, it provides a 16-year perspective with a percentage breakdown of value sales for each region in 2014, 2023, and 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.5% and 3.6% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.1% CAGR.
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and the publisher's Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
|No. of Pages||274|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$306.5 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$432.5 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||4.4%|
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Winter Wear - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 44 Featured)
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Backcountry.com, LLC
- CustomInk LLC
- Gap, Inc.
- J.C. Penney Co., Inc.
- Kohl's Corporation
- LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton
- Macy's, Inc.
- Nordstrom, Inc.
- VF Corporation
- Wal-Mart, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4ku6gn
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Source: Research and Markets
- 12/05 22:49 Merck Provides Update on Phase III Results for Evobrutinib in Relapsin...
- 12/05 16:30 The Largest Plastic Surgery Information Platform in South Korea Launch...
- 12/05 15:17 ATLGS Unveils Cutting-edge 'MOVINdow Multi Video Player' App for Mac U...
- 12/05 13:00 Takeda and The New York Academy of Sciences Announce 2024 Innovators i...
- 12/05 11:52 RIBOMIC Phase I and II Data Published in the Eye: Full TOFU/RAMEN/TEMP...
- 12/05 11:00 Barona Resort & Casino Leads with the Launch of Konami Gaming’s ...
- 12/05 07:46 SoftBank Corp. Invests in Cubic Telecom to Pioneer the Future of Softw...
- 12/05 07:10 Malvern College Tokyo Holds Grand Opening Ceremony
- 12/05 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Develops World’s First Penetration-test Support ...
- 12/05 01:00 Tokyo Legal Mind: Vietnamese Version of Basic Business Contents for Wo...
- 12/04 21:31 Higround and The Pokémon Company International Invite Fans to Explore...
- 12/04 13:00 Merck Strengthens Oncology Portfolio Through Commercialization Agreeme...
- 12/01 14:31 International Sustainable Forestry Coalition Welcomes New Member, Sumi...
- 12/01 08:10 Update on Disclosed Matter: Mitsubishi Electric Announces Name of New ...
- 12/01 06:30 Nidec Announces the Status of Own Share Repurchase
- 12/01 03:00 Provided by Tourist Aichi Co., Ltd. Michelin Green Guide 2-star “Kob...
- 11/30 18:00 TOYO Corporation Acquires Leading European Dynamometer Manufacturer Ro...
- 11/30 13:00 Renesas Unveils the First Generation of Own 32-bit RISC-V CPU Core Ahe...
- 11/30 00:00 Elice Signs Exclusive Partnership in Korea with Pluralsight, the No. 1...
- 11/29 13:45 Universal Robots continues its innovation journey by launching new 30 ...
- 11/29 01:00 Capcom Reveals Dragon’s Dogma 2 Scheduled to Launch March 22, 2024!
- 11/29 00:00 CrowdStrike Opens New Asian Hub in Singapore
- 11/28 15:00 Fluence Technologies and Avant Group Corporation Forge Alliance to Rev...
- 11/28 14:00 Treasure Data CDP Selected by Nissan Motor to Drive Better Customer Ex...
- 11/28 13:00 Japan's Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare Approves CSL and Arctur...
- 11/28 12:00 Vedanta Biosciences’ Key Microbiome Patents Fully Upheld in Three Eu...
- 11/28 06:01 Amazon’s Project Kuiper and NTT/SKY Perfect JSAT Form Strategic Coll...
- 11/28 06:00 Toyoda Gosei Invests in ThinkCyte, a Startup Developing Devices for th...
- 11/28 05:15 APO Continues to Back Lao PDR’s Efforts to Boost Productivity
- 11/28 02:10 Mitsubishi Electric Partners with Software Developer ModuleWorks